Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1&1 (www.1and1.com) is here?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1&1 (www.1and1.com) is here?

Hello, please allow me to mentioned www.1and1.com here. I need support from them but the I did not see any other way if how do I talk to them? I sent may emails but I don't receive any response.

I already request to cancel my service and my account to them but they still deducting amount on my paypal and now I have ability to loging in on my control panel.

Maybe one of the representative of www.1and1.com is here, Please kindly give some attention this issue.

Thank You so much

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Change the title to "Is 1&1 representative here?", At first I thought 1and1 website redirected to this website

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited December 2017

It is here yes. It is everywhere.

• No and this is something their support should be handling. We can not help you only they can. Send another ticket and/or call them, but good luck on getting anything done there.

Most all of us avoid them even if it costs more.

• 1&1 is unfortunately mainly low-end when it comes to service quality. They have no representative here that I know of. Your only chance is their ticket or phone support. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.