Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

512MB RAM, 20 GB Storage India VPS from $3.40/m – 24/7 Support - Act Fast
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

512MB RAM, 20 GB Storage India VPS from $3.40/m – 24/7 Support - Act Fast

YourLastHostYourLastHost Member
edited December 2017 in Offers

YourLastHost (established 2016) has recently expanded beyond its three distinct locations of Los Angeles, Jacksonville, and France to begin offering VPS hosting services in Pune, India. Our India VPS are based on OpenVZ and come with a 99.99% uptime guarantee, a 90-day money back guarantee, and the full support of our staff, who are available 24x7 on live chat and tickets.

U-512

• 1 Core
  • 512 MB Memory
  • 20 GB Storage
  • 1000 GB Bandwidth
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • $3.40/m for life – coupon code “LETINDIA”
  • ORDER NOW

U-1024

• 1 Core
  • 1024 MB Memory
  • 30 GB Storage
  • 2000 GB Bandwidth
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • $5.10/m for life – coupon code “LETINDIA”
  • ORDER NOW

More India VPS Hosting Plans are HERE

Our datacenter is based in Pune, India, and the following test IPv4 address is available:

We are happy to answer any questions you have for us. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or reply to the thread. We look forward to earning your business.

Customer reviews & testimonials

“Fantastic servers, i tried the Florida location with Hybrid server And VPS, AWESOME, low ping high power 100% UPTIME for now!”
– Saimon Incorvaia

“No problems here. The set up was done instantly. No downtime, since 9 months.”
– Hankin Chick

“Great hosting company. I have my site on with YLH for a year and I just renewed it now for another year. They have great support, affordable prices and reliable hosting. I recommend it :)
– Marcus Rossi

See more here

Comments