Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which vps provider will you preferred to go with, if your budget less than 50$?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Which vps provider will you preferred to go with, if your budget less than 50$?

ReformHostingReformHosting Member
edited December 2017 in Providers

Mention the best VPS (OpenVZ/KVM) provider which you know and which will provide us a great deal in affordable pricing.

Comments

• quickquick Member
    edited December 2017

https://www.reformhosting.com

(Pm me for premium seo services)

Thanked by 2hostdare pike
  • What the hell do you want to do with it? What were the specs? Why did you bother posting something this stupid, under "reviews", none the less?

Thanked by 1cubedata
  • @WSS said:
    What the hell do you want to do with it? What were the specs? Why did you bother posting something this stupid, under "reviews", none the less?

I am looking to know who is providing the best quality of vps within budget pricing. So, that forum members can gets preferred links to purchase vps from correct vps provider.

• @WSS said:
    What the hell do you want to do with it? What were the specs? Why did you bother posting something this stupid, under "reviews", none the less?

If you thinks this is an stupid post then sir we can't do anything. You can disregard this post.

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider

@WSS said:

just joined recently and opened this thread:

seems legit

• @cubedata said:

@WSS said:

seems legit

Yeah. We joined recently and trying to explore more and more knowledge about web from this forum.

• @ReformHosting said:

@cubedata said:

@WSS said:

seems legit

Yeah. We joined recently and trying to explore more and more knowledge about web from this forum.

Who is you

• @WSS said:

To get to 10 comments of course.

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider

@teamacc said:

@WSS said:

To get to 10 comments of course.

yep offers incoming :(

• hzrhzr Member
    edited December 2017

Note: Reformhosting are mass spammers, had tons of posts deleted days ago, and intentionally edit their posts to remove all content after being called out.

See https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2519177/#Comment_2519177 and the post above it for example.

See https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/131120/can-anyone-provide-dedicated-vps-server-for-reselling

See https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/130691/looking-for-vps-dedicated-server-reseller-providers

See https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2519081/#Comment_2519081

There are a lot spammier comments posted in virtually every single thread on 24-26 that were deleted.

If their behaviour is anything to write home about, I don't recommend you would want them as a customer due to the spam risk, blatant disregard for rules, and deceptive practices in their false advertising.

Thanked by 1tarasis
  • Personally, I'm thinking of opening ProhibitionHosting.com.

• @WSS said:
    Personally, I'm thinking of opening ProhibitionHosting.com.

just be yourself!!

• @quick said:

@WSS said:

just be yourself!!

Hey buddy- loan me $45.41..

• @quick said:

@WSS said:

just be yourself!!

Gotta be .info or .club for that domain

• @tarasis said:

@quick said:

@WSS said:

just be yourself!!

Gotta be .info or .club for that domain

Is .pw taken? Cockhosting clearly belongs to the Professional Web!

Thanked by 1mrTom
  • ReformSchoolHost ?

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

summerhosting
    winterhosting
    autumnhosting
    springhosting
    coldhosting
    hothosting

• hashtagdickhosting is the future

• @WSS said:

OrthodoxHosting.com

Thanked by 1WSS
  • #cocksoutforhosting.com

Thanked by 1quick
  • I would recommend OVH VPS.

However, if you don't mind Shared Resources and want something even cheaper, you can go with VMHaus.