Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any good providers offering voxility filtering?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

any good providers offering voxility filtering?

Hi,

I have found voxility seems to offer an almost magical ability to filter ddos (ranging from small to large attacks) - by magical I mean it "just works" - only good traffic gets through and it does not seem to block much (any) good traffic. The only decent vps providers offering voxility that I have run across is frantech (they rock) and ultravps (pretty unresponsive to tickets i.e. can be days or ever - but at least they are pretty reliable once stuff is up and working). I have tried a couple voxility resellers using their dc in romania - but they all pretty much sucked. Ideally there is a vps provider (providers?) with multiple dc locations available that offers voxility filtering (totally fine if filtering costs extra) - like a clone of frantech but with different DCs - I know I am asking a lot, are there any others out there?

Any leads here are greatly appreciated.

Comments

• @VirMach does.

• Voxility has turned to dog shite over the years, blocks a lot of legitimate traffic during floods sometimes. There are better options providing you aren't being hit with 200+ Gbps.

Thanked by 2hostdare Clouvider
  • Dog shite? Well maybe its attack specific - but for DNS app layer floods they seem to do very well.

• What are those better options out of curiosity... I have tried quite a few

• caffeinejoltcaffeinejolt Member
    edited December 2017

@WSS said:
    @VirMach does.

Will give these guys a try - thanks!

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Let me know if there's anything else we can help with :P

Francisco

Thanked by 1pike
  • @Francisco said:
    Let me know if there's anything else we can help with :P

Francisco

We need a recent nekkid Franny pic.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

QuickPacket has Voxility in Los Angeles and Charlotte. Not sure if either of those locations help. We have a few VPS providers that sell from our locations if that's what you're looking for.

• We have Voxility in one of our LAX locations.

• Blazingfast.io

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

I think it's easier to mention the providers that don't use Voxility. :D

Our Portland location uses Voxility if you want to add it to your list. ;)