Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS Module Needed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS Module Needed

randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

I need some work done. It's not all too difficult, I just don't have the time or energy to do it myself.

The module is for integration with a domain registrar so we can re-sell their domains. A WHMCS module already exists, but it is not supported any more and is buggy as hell. The registrar has an API, and documentation for the API.

The original WHMCS can be used as a basis point to work from, but it's pretty crap so I'm not sure if it's better to adapt another module instead.

Anyone here have the necessary skills and time to work on such a project?

If so, an ETA and price estimate would be welcome.

Comments

• Tagging @mikept as I know he's always looking for more work to take on.

Thanked by 1randvegeta
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

PM me information and I'll take a look if I can fit it into my schedule.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@teamacc said:
    Tagging @mikept as I know he's always looking for more work to take on.

Right know everyone seems to be busy. We couldnt get our module done either. :/

@randvegeta said:
    I need some work done. It's not all too difficult, I just don't have the time or energy to do it myself.

The module is for integration with a domain registrar so we can re-sell their domains. A WHMCS module already exists, but it is not supported any more and is buggy as hell. The registrar has an API, and documentation for the API.

The original WHMCS can be used as a basis point to work from, but it's pretty crap so I'm not sure if it's better to adapt another module instead.

Anyone here have the necessary skills and time to work on such a project?

If so, an ETA and price estimate would be welcome.

Maybe it would be easier to check for their current module, fork it and fix? Btw have you asked them to update the module?

• I can do this, PM me the details of how it needs to be used and the company API. Will give you back an estimate based on this.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

MikePT said: Maybe it would be easier to check for their current module, fork it and fix? Btw have you asked them to update the module?

Their module is broken to the point that it works only half the time and I ended up losing some domains and having to fork out $100 each time i need to recover a domain. They don't give a shit.

6ixth said: I can do this, PM me the details of how it needs to be used and the company API. Will give you back an estimate based on this.

Will PM you.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@randvegeta said:

MikePT said: Maybe it would be easier to check for their current module, fork it and fix? Btw have you asked them to update the module?

Their module is broken to the point that it works only half the time and I ended up losing some domains and having to fork out $100 each time i need to recover a domain. They don't give a shit.

6ixth said: I can do this, PM me the details of how it needs to be used and the company API. Will give you back an estimate based on this.

Will PM you.

Thats certainly not good...

• gleertgleert Member, Host Rep

randvegeta said: If so, an ETA and price estimate would be welcome.

What's your budget? LET or normal?

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@gleert said:

randvegeta said: If so, an ETA and price estimate would be welcome.

What's your budget? LET or normal?

Normal (I think). Coupe hundred or so bucks.