Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Planing to Start Hosting Company
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Planing to Start Hosting Company

Dear all folks,

i am planing to start my own web hosting company, EU servers are preferred please let me know the cheapest and the good service which is good for newbie reseller servers should be reliable and rates

Comments

• I don't even get what exactly you want to resell. Is it web hosting or servers? Also 7$

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited December 2017

fk3352100 said: Dear all folks,

i am planing to start my own web hosting company, EU servers are preferred please let me know the cheapest and the good service which is good for newbie reseller servers should be reliable and rates

I wonder whether you died while writing this or whether you just decided not to complete the sentence to have a walk outside and give a fuck. However, I already feel that this gonna be good. Looking for a seat...

• HybridHybrid Member
    edited December 2017

Is it summer already?

Thanked by 2vinter mrTom
  • Just get a reseller hosting for the begin. If you start directly with server+licenses+newbie will will deadpol shortly

• @WSS could help

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited December 2017

Can't go wrong with OVH. Try some more exotic locations like Germany or London. If you like it, invest into hardware, rent a subnet, and colocate. Will be cheaper in the long run.

• Signed up today. Has already opened two threads.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Another one bites the dust.

Soon.

• @Hybrid said:
    Is it summer already?

Nope. Art thee aware of thy winter hosts?

Thanked by 1Hybrid
  • Take an OVZ from @AnthonySmith and sell LXC boxes on it.

• @bugrakoc said:
    Take an OVZ from @AnthonySmith and sell LXC boxes on it.

Really? I thought that 32mb.club dropped down to a really low level with KVM slabbing already, but VZ slabbing? Jeez.

• bugrakocbugrakoc Member
    edited December 2017

@doghouch there was a tutorial thread about running LXC under OVZ.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Thanked by 1jar
  • @bugrakoc said:
    Take an OVZ from @AnthonySmith and sell LXC boxes on it.

You do realize that you are now on his shitlist for life, right? Some things you just don't joke about man!

@raindog308 said:

Plaining? Shaving?

• You wanna be the next Godaddy OP?

• @Amitz said:

much legit

• @quick said:
    @WSS could help

I can sell you several VirMach KVMs that you can then reuse for your services with @quick as your administrator!

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited December 2017

@WSS

I know it's for charity and all, but come on, I'd feel that my hands were soiled for selling those VPS servers only to let them get hacked.

The goal is to give them a new, caring home. Not to one that purposefully leaves the doors open at night.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @FlamesRunner said:
    @WSS

I know it's for charity and all, but come on, I'd feel that my hands were soiled for selling those VPS servers only to let them get hacked.

The goal is to give them a new, caring home. Not to one that purposefully leaves the doors open at night.

They're turned off when I pass them on. Much like a bottle of bleach, it's up to you if you decide to do laundry, or drink it.

• @WSS said:

@FlamesRunner said:
    @WSS

They're turned off when I pass them on. Much like a bottle of bleach, it's up to you if you decide to do laundry, or drink it.

I do laundry naked while drinking a bleach martini.

• @AuroraZ said:

@WSS said:

@FlamesRunner said:
    @WSS

All this time I thought your jeans were acid wash. I was on the right track!

• @WSS said:

@AuroraZ said:

@WSS said:

@FlamesRunner said:
    @WSS

I use CR2032 battery acid on my jeans. Works great also makes that tangy taste in my ammonia smoothies.

• @AuroraZ said:

@WSS said:

@AuroraZ said:

@WSS said:

@FlamesRunner said:
    @WSS

I use CR2032 battery acid on my jeans. Works great also makes that tangy taste in my ammonia smoothies.

Here I figured you more as a 2025 kind of guy, or maybe even a 2016.. you know, a grower.

• Looks like this is what you need: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/119126/how-to-start-a-summerhost-easy-guide

And we had a free-whmcs-license guide some time ago, though I can't find it now.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

But seriously, is the OP OK?

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • @lee agrees this is a good idea.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

fk3352100 said: please let me know the cheapest and the good service which is good for newbie reseller

https://www.bluehost.com/

They're having a promo right now, THIS NEVER HAPPENS. Check the front page, buy immediately. You know what they say in the business, "No one ever got fired for choosing BlueHost."