Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling vmhaus account with $7 credit for $6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Selling vmhaus account with $7 credit for $6

Someone buy pls :-: payment via bitcoin would be awesome as PayPal isn’t working for me rn. Im hoping @vmhaus would somehow help me with this so that user would get the account once they sent the payment.

Comments

• You mean you got +25% or even +50% during black friday and are trying to get some money out of it?

Thanked by 2luper769 Falzo
  • i hope this is the last worst thread i see this year.

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep

We can transfer credit or services.

The user in question found the 192MB not to be suitable and due to our no refunds on specials we weren't able to refund him

• Oh, then I guess transferring credit would be nice. @teamacc and @ehab I never got the promotion....

• ehabehab Member
    edited December 2017

@muffin , i think @vmhaus is also sweet like a muffin. whydon't you 2 find middle ground.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

You realize there's around a $4 network fee when sending bitcoin so this immediately doesn't make it worth it unless you want to only receive $2?

• I don’t really plan on using it now and there is no more service I can buy with $7 ;( . Maybe I should just hold on to it?

• muffinmuffin Member
    edited December 2017

I guess I’ll just hold on to it until next year or something. Sorry for making such a stupid post. Hopefully this gets closed

Thanked by 1ehab
This discussion has been closed.