Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

XLvps.com & TheNewsgroups.com | KVM VPS & Premium Usenet Special
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

XLvps.com & TheNewsgroups.com | KVM VPS & Premium Usenet Special

XLvps is the newly formed sister company of TheNewsgroups.com (TNG). TNG has been in business since 1998 as a premium Usenet provider.

To help celebrate this new business, we would like to extend the following offer to LET members.

XLvps Linux KVM & Usenet Access

•1024MB RAM

•1024MB Swap

•2 CPU Cores

•50GB Diskspace

•500GB Bandwidth

•1Gbps Port Speed

•1 IPv4 Address

•KVM/Virtualizor

•2GB/Day Premium Usenet Access

•Locations: Phoenix & Chicago

•$7/Month | LINK

Our VPS nodes currently reside in the PhoenixNap, Equinix/Chicago, and SecureNet/South Florida. We will be adding nodes in Europe and Canada in the up coming months.

This offer is for the Phoenix and Chicago locations.

While your VPS account is active, you will also receive a premium UseNet access account from TheNewsgroups.com. This account will allow you to access all of the premium newsgroups and allows you to download 2GB/Day. This account will remain active for the duration of their VPS subscription.

We offer pretty much every flavor of Linux and will upload custom .ISOs upon request. If you would like the full list, please let us know.

We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Amex via Paypal. We offer a 7 day money back guarantee without any questions.

Comments

• Members must have 5 posts and have been registered for 7 days to be allowed to post in this forum.

• I've been a reader for some time. I signed up a few weeks ago but we weren't getting the confirmation emails. I've since whitelisted this host and was able to complete registration today.

NOQUEUE: reject_warning: RCPT from unknown[108.174.48.102]: 450 4.7.1 <LET.lowendnetwork.com>: Helo command rejected: Host not found

• Phoenix : Test IP: phxtest.xlvps.com
    Test File: http://phxtest.xlvps.com/100MB.bin

Chicago : Test IP: chitest.xlvps.com
    Test File: http://chitest.xlvps.com/100MB.bin

• Why does the fact that you failed to sign up properly exempt you from the offer posting rules?

That aside, interesting to see an offer with some usenet traffic as an additional extra. Not sure I've seen that done before.

• LET's sweeten the deal. We're out to prove our service is top notch. Use promo code XL25OFF and get 25% off for the duration of your subscription.

$5.24 a month gets you the Usenet account and the 1GB KVM VPS listed above.