Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cripperz *finally* down
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cripperz *finally* down

netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran
edited February 2012 in General

My VPS has just died some hours ago, after everything, so I think all the VPS on cripperz are dead now.

Comments

• Seconded, same for me :(
    Too bad its too late to open a Paypal disupute now :S

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

I haven't seen him active on LET too so my guess is he's done a runner.

• @Infinity said: I haven't seen him active on LET too so my guess is he's done a runner.

There were a lot of bad comments/reviews on his VPSes, so it doesn't surprise me too much.

• Ouch... I host from the same Datacenter he used; looking over his prices from the past, there was absolutely no way he could have sustained/paid for 1 year without losing a lot of money. Seriously, my team was confused as to how he was charging those prices.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I know, but my VPS was running fine, until yesterday. So, he made a runner. Anyone from Singapore?

• @netomx said: Anyone from Singapore?

You gonna take him out?

• If they did a runner, i wonder who is operating their Twitter/Facebook account?

• @gsrdgrdghd said: i wonder who is operating their Twitter/Facebook account?

Good spot on that 1 mate... Oh cool, they have a phone #; maybe you guys can give them a call.

Phone +65 90900859

http://www.facebook.com/cripperz.sg

• Mon5t3rMon5t3r Member
    edited February 2012

@AsuraHosting said: maybe you guys can give them a call.

@Boltersdriveer already did that time to time.

• @Mon5t3r said: already did that time to time.

Ah... no such luck with sorting the situation out, I'm guessing.

• Heh can call Singapur for 2ct/minute from Google Voice, if someone tells me how to record the call imma try calling them.

• DimeCadmiumDimeCadmium Member
    edited February 2012

@gsrdgrdghd said: if someone tells me how to record the call imma try calling them.

edit: you cant. not on outbound calls anyway. http://support.google.com/voice/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=115082

• There are lots of voip services around =P

• I've been trying to contact him through Skype and his mobile number (I found through Facebook) and he hasn't been replying to them (Yes, I'm from Singapore). He still seems to be posting on blogs and etc, so I'm unsure what he's actually doing now.

• @Boltersdriveer said: He still seems to be posting on blogs and etc, so I'm unsure what he's actually doing now.

Just behaving like if nothing has happened...

• @yomero LoL, good point..

• I'm gonna try calling them again in a bit. Not sure what that'd result.

• AsuraHostingAsuraHosting Member
    edited February 2012

@yomero said: Just behaving like if nothing has happened...

!(http://i.imgur.com/XQwMZ.jpg)

Thanked by 1yomero
  • LOL yeah hahaha, like an incompetent boss...

• Good job rofl.

• I have to say my VPS was running pretty good by the end there...probably because everyone else saw what was coming and stopped using theirs.

• haas seemed like a good guy.

• Hey guys, Datashack screwed me well later between december and january, i decided that its not worth the saving and argument with them. Im arranging to survey out a couple of other host and resume service. Nonetheless, i did tweet out a couple of times to ask people to back up their stuff as the server is going offline - weeks before it eventually did went offline.

I did not send out via WHMCS becoz as you can see on previous post, there was an exploit again on WHMCS 4.5 and we were affected then my web got hit too. So yeah too messy to deal with all of it but i will deal with these + datashack mistakenly null route some of my IP after they shifted their billing platform from WHMCS to some other, all records was not tally. Learning turf, i will sort out for a better structure before i actually start the vps service again.

I have the list of records of users who actually paid for what, those filed for paypal disputes, not to worry, i will be processing those disputes to have ur money return to you =) ... till next time - mostly likely i will be out of too many low end box offerings, but i enjoyed the thrills so far.

Follow me @cripperz on twitter. =) cheers!

• @cripperz
    I am assuming you got quite a few SPAM Reports and refused to terminate your clients, Oh and then your server got cut off?

I have seen that one happen before. They have been more then helpful to us alot more then our previous provider Infinitie Networks.

• Wow, no words... because I don't understand nothing xD

• @yomero said: I don't understand

Understanding is over rated

Thanked by 1Mon5t3r
  • @cripperz said: those filed for paypal disputes, not to worry, i will be processing those disputes to have ur money return to you =)

I just opened a dispute today on Paypal, but it got closed right away by the Paypal people for being filed after 45 days.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

WOW, he actually came back, 1 month later... I hope I will get the VPS... by the way, @cripperz , why didnt you answered Twitter replies?

• @gsrdgrdghd said: I just opened a dispute today on Paypal, but it got closed right away by the Paypal people for being filed after 45 days.

I doubt you'll get your refund at all...

• @cripperz said: I have the list of records of users who actually paid for what, those filed for paypal disputes, not to worry, i will be processing those disputes to have ur money return to you =)

So You'll be refunding those of us that payed yearly and are over the 45 day Paypal limit?

A man can dream, right?