Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am looking for a high core count dedicated server in the USA.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I am looking for a high core count dedicated server in the USA.

6ixth6ixth Member
edited November 2017 in General
  • 8+ Cores with at least 2Ghz clock speed.
  • 5-8GB ram
  • Preferably in New York however I don't really mind the location.
  • 5-10TB of bandwidth on a 1Gbps port.
  • DDoS Protection if you are offering it for free, otherwise not required.

Price: $30 or so a month. (yolo).

The server will be used to host quite a few Garry's Mod servers which is why I need more cores than I do ram or bandwidth. Feel free to offer better specs if you have a better price.

Thanks.

Comments

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2017

You missed your opportunity on Black Friday and Cyber Monday for a deal at that price!

You may be able to find an old CPU like an X series CPU at that price. YGWYPF

• huntercophuntercop Member
    edited November 2017

See Dacentec. They have a special running right now for $275/year, well exceeds your needs.

• Hosting GMod without DDoS protection is like fucking @Nekki without a rubber.

Bad idea.

Thanked by 1Hxxx
  • @mikewazar said:
    Hosting GMod without DDoS protection is like fucking @Nekki without a rubber.

Bad idea.

I currently run a Gmod community with over 300+ active players across 16 servers all on Vultr, with no ddos protection. Still looking for this fellas.

• @6ixth said:
    I currently run a Gmod community with over 300+ active players across 16 servers all on Vultr, with no ddos protection. Still looking for this fellas.

...in before someone asks the name.

Thanked by 1Hxxx
  • HxxxHxxx Member
    edited November 2017

ikr, fun shit.

Ask HVH about their dedis. Wait do you know how to dedi?

@WSS said:

@6ixth said:

Edit: try WholeSaleInternet tooo. However and you have been warned... There is no mercy there for late payments. First late day is suspension, and very very very soon after that complete termination.

• @Hxxx said:
    ikr, fun shit.

@WSS said:

@6ixth said:

Edit: try WholeSaleInternet tooo. However and you have been warned... There is no mercy there for late payments. First late day is suspension, and very very very soon after that complete termination.

What do you mean do I know how to dedi lmao, and yes, I went ahead with WSI just before you posted this. Was looking for other options just encase but settled. Still looking for deals though!

• @6ixth said:

@Hxxx said:
    ikr, fun shit.

@WSS said:

@6ixth said:

What do you mean do I know how to dedi lmao, and yes, I went ahead with WSI just before you posted this. Was looking for other options just encase but settled. Still looking for deals though!

Nocix has pretty good deals and they're a decent provider from my experience.