Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virmach Tickets Error - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virmach Tickets Error

2»

Comments

• @Crab said:

@kendid said:

@Crab said:

kendid said: I thought for Windows reinstall a ticket is required but not charged under the no support agreement... How do we enter the ticket then?

You can reinstall Windows yourself from the control panel. Login details are in the email titled as 'Your SSD VPS Service is Ready!'

No, there is no windows option in my new vps. There is a note that i need to submit a ticket at the top for windows installs.

My other box with them does have a windows option.

In that case perhaps the other plan doesn't have Windows available at all. I see Windows 2008 and 2012 in the re-install section of SolusVM.

I got the 2$/m 4G deal from virmach (with support etc), and I had the choice to install windows server 2016 during the order stage, but the panel only shows 2012 as available choice for reinstall.

I have heard before that you need to contact them for windows reinstall.

• VirMach said specifically whether Windows was included or not on every Flash sale package (excepting one they forgot to mention it on). They've said countless times you can open a ticket for reinstall through Solus, and there is no charge for Windows reinstalls- as long as you "didn't make a habit of it."

• FAT32 said:

Please, I urge anyone who bought it just to do illegal things that against ToS or abuse the server please don't do it

Friends, we are in grave danger. President Trump has just signed legislation banning VPS idling. Please don't bring the wrath of the FBI on Virmach or other brave American hosts by running idle VPS there. Idling is sinful and fattening and now it's finally a crime! Of course we know what you are doing at those idle-friendly offshore hosts (you and your sister know who they are). For great justice!

Thanked by 1WSS