Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone has an invite code of hostloc.com in China?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone has an invite code of hostloc.com in China?

invite code needed
thanks

Comments

• Yes i have but it cost 150 forum coins. Can you read Chinese?

• If really need it, you can PM me, then I'll provider one to you.

Thanked by 1da_a
  • @Edward_S said:
    Yes i have but it cost 150 forum coins. Can you read Chinese?

Yes, I can, do you mean that I can buy one some where?

• @cgs3238 said:
    If really need it, you can PM me, then I'll provider one to you.

Thanks

• As i know in Taobao Yes and i had already sent a post to Hostloc. Hope someone will come and solve your problem.

Thanked by 1da_a
  • PM me!!

Thanked by 1da_a
  • @Edward_S said:
    As i know in Taobao Yes and i had already sent a post to Hostloc. Hope someone will come and solve your problem.

Thanks, @cgs3238 just sent me one

• Forum Coins... Mmmmh. We need something like this for LET!

• @Amitz said:
    Forum Coins... Mmmmh. We need something like this for LET!

LOL,Just do it!

• @Amitz said:
    Forum Coins... Mmmmh. We need something like this for LET!

Do you need invite code?

I can sell you one.

• 15 dollars per code, for people who come form Vietnam, Mongolia, Korea, Japan, it is 2 dollars, for people who work for OVH/soyoustart/kimsufi, it's 100 dollars.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited November 2017

cgs3238 said: Do you need invite code?

I can sell you one.

lol. No, but thank you for the offer!
    @jarland: Take a look at that crazy concept - We could sell "forum coins" and people would have to spend them if they want access to LET. I already see us all bathing in cash. Let's get that party starting right now!

Thanked by 3hostdare zafouhar fat27
  • @hxuf said:
    15 dollars per code, for people who come form Vietnam, Mongolia, Korea, Japan, it is 2 dollars, for people who work for OVH/soyoustart/kimsufi, it's 100 dollars.

23333,xiaoxin bei ban~

• registered an account there, but it's not yet verified, I cant comment right now, wish all you a happy day

sincerely

• pikepike Veteran
    edited November 2017

@Amitz said:
    @jarland: Take a look at that crazy concept - We could sell "forum coins" and people would have to spend them if they want access to LET. I already see us all bathing in cash. Let's get that party starting right now!

Add economy and gambling to this board, will be a lot of fun (as long as you don't get greedy). Would love to waste some forum coins on a table with @Nekki @William and @cociu

• pike said: as long as you don't get greedy

WHT is a good example of being greedy. :)

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Someone sell me pl0x

• qtwrkqtwrk Member
    edited November 2017

@da_a said:
    registered an account there, but it's not yet verified, I cant comment right now, wish all you a happy day

sincerely

Last time when i try to register , their mail server was down so the verification mail never reached me ,lol

• da_ada_a Member
    edited November 2017

Last time when i try to register , their mail server was down so the verification mail never reached me ,lol

no verification email either, how did you solve the problem ?

• Their verification email system broken for ages. Just keep trying until you get the email. lol

• go taobao, buy one account.

• yeah,Taobao sold only 1.25USD,lol

• edited December 2017

@morofish said:
    yeah,Taobao sold only 1.25USD,lol

Any Source? I'm interested :)

• @da_a said:

no verification email either, how did you solve the problem ?

I kept tried 3,4 times , and then I gave up , suddenly few days later I saw a mail in my SPAM ....

• If you are a foreigner, it is not a right place for you no matter you want to advertise your business or look for offers. Hostloc is not a Chinese version LET.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited December 2017

Amitz said: @jarland: Take a look at that crazy concept - We could sell "forum coins" and people would have to spend them if they want access to LET. I already see us all bathing in cash. Let's get that party starting right now!

We could have community members provide services for coins. For example:

5 coins: @MikePT will leave LET in a rage and come back 2 days later under a new username.

25 coins: @WSS will personally craft an insult aimed at your mother.

50 coins: @Nekki will come to your house with a large kebab, eat it then proceed to block your toilet.

100 coins: @Cociu will not have intimate relations with your sister (time limited offer, and he may have previously had intimate relations with sister at some point in the last 30 days).

5,000,000 coins: @Sysadmin will think about fixing the SSL for 5 minutes before deciding he can't be bothered, because you are scum.

Thanked by 4MikePT WSS cociu uptime
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Do note that VAT applies, and @Nekki is an affiliate.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

MikePT said: @Nekki is an affiliate

Technically an unpaid shill.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

10 LET forum coins to counter a ban. 1 LET forum coin goes for 7 bucks.