Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling my dedicated server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Selling my dedicated server

shayisguyshayisguy Member
edited September 2013 in Offers

Hey,

I'm looking to sell my dedicated server as I no longer want it. A dedicated server is similar to a small computer at home, but much bigger.

I'm looking for $25 for it I accept PayPal only.

Here's a screenshot of the manager for the dedicated server.

http://i.imgur.com/ipodGoj.png
http://prntscr.com/1oscfe

Comments

• Lol...

• @fcfc said:
    Lol...

updated.

• I'm just going to say it... We know what a dedicated server is. Also, some tips... Maybe list the monthly price? What are the specs? When does it expire? Which OVH plan is it?

• shayisguyshayisguy Member
    edited September 2013

@skybucks100 said:
    I'm just going to say it... We know what a dedicated server is. Also, some tips... Maybe list the monthly price? What are the specs? When does it expire? Which OVH plan is it?

The monthly price is $39 includes windows yeah, the specs are here in the second screenshot:
    http://prntscr.com/1oscfe

Server is located in Canada,

KS Servers - 5 TB traffic /month
    Server CPU Cores / threads Freq. / RAM Disk RAID Details Price per month
    KS 1 Intel i3 2 / 4 3.4 GHz 8 GB 2x 1TB SATA2 SOFT - 0/1

• @shayisguy said:

>

Alrighty, we need to know that. I had to guess it was at OVH (from the URL), OVH has data centers all of the world. Also, Windows specs can be forged very easily and for the record there isn't a benefit over buying this then buying it from OVH directly (Unless this server doesn't expire for a while).

• @skybucks100 said:

I can offer you it for $20

• Why can't I just buy this from OVH?

• @seraphkz said:
    Why can't I just buy this from OVH?

Because with ovh the license cost $40 more making it $79 monthly. I include my own license.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited September 2013

A dedicated server is similar to a small computer at home, but much bigger.

Thanks, that's very helpful to know, always wondered what exactly that was...

Also with Canada servers you may run into dire trouble with OVH when trying to transfer the server (their latest on that: "Not possible for legal reasons", still waiting for more updates); so whoever tries to buy I suggest that you wait out with paying until they confirm the transfer is permitted...

• @rm_ said:
    Also with Canada servers you may run into dire trouble with OVH when trying to transfer the server (their latest on that: "Not possible for legal reasons", still waiting for more updates); so whoever tries to buy I suggest that you wait out with paying until they confirm the transfer is permitted...

I can check with them on that, not really needed as all you can do is give the person the login details to manager and dedi server.

• This thread made me laugh, thanks! :)

• Let's start the bidding off at $7

• Space and location?

• @doughmanes said:
    Let's start the bidding off at $7

I'll top that off with $8

• $8.10 !

• @shayisguy said:

Yuk. Are you the two year old who scribbled all over the picture?

• @antiycda said:
    Space and location?

The space is included in the second screenshot, server is located in Canada.

• @joelgm said:

I never knew > @hayhayday said:

$9

If you can do $14 deal

• @FtpIt_Radi said:
    EDIT: Saw renewal.

The server is $79 if you get license from ovh.us because it includes extended features and windows license, I bought my own license so server is $39 monthly looking for $15-20 to sell it to someone on here.

(Don't post if its not a offer)

• c0yc0y Member
    edited September 2013

@rm_ said:
    Also with Canada servers you may run into dire trouble with OVH when trying to transfer the server (their latest on that: "Not possible for legal reasons", still waiting for more updates)

@shayisguy said:
    The server is $79 if you get license from ovh.us because it includes extended features and windows license

https://www.dreamspark.com/
    http://i.imgur.com/OMhlBJw.jpg

Please try make easy money of other people who are stupid enough....

• @Frost said:
    Please try scam somewhere else...

You really are a idiot Frost, I swear. If you buy from OVH you have to buy the extended feature in order to get windows license, which means you need to pay $40 extra. If you're aren't going to make a offer, get off the thread. Obviously you don't see the extended feature because I bought my own windows license, duh.

• @shayisguy said:
    You really are a idiot Frost, I swear. If you buy from OVH you have to buy the extended feature in order to get windows license, which means you need to pay $40 extra. If you're aren't going to make a offer, get off the thread. Obviously you don't see the extended feature because I bought my own windows license, duh.

Who are you anyway? Are you fucking retarded? It clearly says no extended features, none of the Kimsufis CAN even have it.

You don't need extended for windows, you will have to pay OVH if you don't have your own license but that isn't the same as extended features...

• @Frost said:
    Please try make easy money of other people who are stupid enough....

It is quite funny how you edited your post, lol. You are just ignorant.

edited September 2013

@Frost said:
    You don't need extended for windows, you will have to pay OVH if you don't have your own license but that isn't the same as extended features...

Yeah, you will have to pay OVH $40 to get windows license, in which my case you can use my license i already paid for and get the server for $39 monthly.

Either way if you aren't making offer just leave, you're spamming the whole thread up, offers not your opinions.

• http://i.imgur.com/g3zbU2y.png - priceless at its best

• LOL

• what is ur Skype, again?

• @Pats said:
    what is ur Skype, again?

edited September 2013

You know what anyone interested to buy for $15