Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CYBER MONDAY VPS Offers in Norway and Finland / 1Gbps + IPv6 / RAID 10 / FROM $5 per month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CYBER MONDAY VPS Offers in Norway and Finland / 1Gbps + IPv6 / RAID 10 / FROM $5 per month

deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep
edited November 2017 in Offers

XHOSTFIRE LLC

Please take a look at our special Cyber Monday offers below for virtual servers in Norway and Finland.

Server-specific features:

KVM Virtualisation - RAM and VM storage will exclusively be guaranteed to you. Custom kernel and ISOs are supported, but you can freely use our templates for a quick deployment.

Enterprise grade hardware - Our hypervisor is powered by Dual E5s or E3 v5, DDR4 memory and RAID 10 protection (hardware controller).

Quality Nordic network (Norway) – Connectivity is supplied by TDC (Danish ISP). The ISP is present in the entire Nordic region (i.e. Sweden, Norway etc). No matter where your audience is, you can always expect the shortest paths and fastest access. Leading transits are used such as TeliaSonera, PCCW, Level 3 and NTT.

Redundant connectivity (Norway) - We have NIC bonding (LACP) and HSRP configured to provide network resiliency. We also have network mitigation (Anti-DDoS). SLA 99.5%

Setup - usually instant if payment was confirmed successfully.
We can also provide a free trial for 24 hours if required.

KVM Virtual Server in Central Oslo, Norway*:

vCPU - 1 core (1x E3 v6 on host)

RAM - 1GB RAM DDR4

Storage - 10GB RAID 10

Bandwidth - 1TB on 100Mbit

1 dedicated IP included + native IPv6 on request

Price: $7/month (first 3 months) and then $10 recurring.

Order link: https://xhostfire.com/clientarea/cart.php?a=add&pid=25

USE PROMO CODE: CYBERNO

*Promo available with max 1 additional IP only.

KVM Virtual Servers in Espoo, Finland (near Helsinki):

vCPU: 1x E3-1230v5

RAM: 1GB DDR4 (contact us after order to redeem)

HDD Space: 20GB RAID 10 Protected

Bandwidth: 1.25TB on 1Gbps (contact us after order to redeem extra traffic)

Dedicated IPs: 1 + /80 IPv6 subnet

$5/month (first 6 months) and then $7 recurring.

Promo code: CYBERFI

OR $18/quarterly using promo CYBERFI3 (that's 40% OFF original price lifetime)

ORDER NOW - https://www.xhostfire.com/clientarea/cart.php?a=add&pid=114

In addition, we are offering 50% OFF (FIRST MONTH ONLY) on KHB-KVM2 and KHB-KVM3 PLANS (Virtual Machines in Khabarovsk, Russia) USE PROMO CODE: CYBERRU

Plans for Khabarovsk VPS can be found at https://xhostfire.com/clientarea/cart.php?gid=14

Please send us a support ticket if you need custom packages or the listed plans are sold out. We may have alternatives. We do not allow any sort of abusive activity, please refer to our ToS at https://www.xhostfire.com/terms

We accept a variety of payment methods such as PayPal, Credit/debit cards and Bitcoin.
Please enter correct billing details or your order may be flagged and require manual verification.

Test IP addresses (example only to check routing): Please check https://www.xhostfire.com/network

Thanks!

Comments

• GTFO

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2017

There are no price rules as per the announcement...

The prices are lower than what we offered before. We did not offer anything higher than what we have previously posted on LET/LEB!

For example, we've upgraded traffic, RAM for VMs in FI and at lower pricing.
    We can't do much lower in Norway due to our costs with traffic and network mitigation. If you find somewhere that can match our features and pricing (Norwegian plans), please tell me.

• Reading the title I thought you had a 5$ yearly for us LET addicts.

Thanked by 1switsys

datanoise said: Reading the title I thought you had a 5$ yearly for us LET addicts.

I've changed it to $5/month.

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • deployvm said: I've changed it to $5/month.

We wouldn't be upset if you added a 5$ /y option, you know..

Thanked by 1pike

datanoise said: We wouldn't be upset if you added a 5$ /y option, you know..

Thanks, we'll see in the future.

• I think you have one of the lowest pricing in Norway and Finland. I've never seen anything lower than $7 month that is of reasonable quality. It's a great deal I must say.

I've seen something for $5 a long time back, but it was with Cogent peering and bad routes (Cogent tends to reach DK first before SE).

• Yeah... Xhostfire routing is weird, traffic to FI goes through Sweden or something. Might as well buy from Stockholm, which is close enough.

edited December 2017

@rkan said: Yeah... Xhostfire routing is weird, traffic to FI goes through Sweden or something. Might as well buy from Stockholm, which is close enough.

Were you looking for the direct FI-DE route?

It is standard for traffic to go through RU or SE, as most cables run through SE from Europe.