Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM is down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM is down?

I am not able to access BlueVM shared account, However I can access their some VPSs. Anyone there who is facing same problem?

Comments

• Did you file a ticket with them? :-)

• edited August 2013

Error 522

I can‘t access their website now.

• @mpkossen said:
    Did you file a ticket with them? :-)

Not able to access their clientarea too :-(

• edited August 2013

Looks like their whole website is down as well as the shared hosting servers in kansas.

Edit: Looks isolated to only WSI hosted servers.

the SolusVM panel and Feathur panel are still humming along.

• mpkossenmpkossen Member
    edited August 2013

@manddar said:
    Not able to access their clientarea too :-(

Hmm, me neither. Looks like a bad outage of some sort. Let's hope they get back soon.

Let's tag @BlueVM just in case.

• mikecupcakemikecupcake Member
    edited August 2013

bluevm.com - 552 error

one zurich VPS - OK

feathur.bluevm.com - OK

• Probably just their website node that's down.

• My Kansas Vps is up, no problem.

• putaorenputaoren Member
    edited August 2013

My Buffalo vps is alive,but bluevm.com puts a 522.

• My Kansas vps is up as well.

• My Buffalo and Atlanta VPSs are up

• No status updates on Twitter / IRC. Still looks isolated to shared hosting servers in Kansas.

• CF error:

An Error 522 means that the connection started on the origin web server, but that
    the request was not completed. The most common reason why this would occur is
    that either a program, cron job or resource is taking up more resources than it should
    causing the server not to be able to respond to all requests properly. The origin web
    server is not functioning consistently for each request. Contact your hosting provider
    to identify and resolve the issue.

May be they are under attack.

• May be they are under attack

I saw some reference to Denial of Service yesterday in #BlueVM - Didn't really see anything of interest though.

• I can confirm it's just our shared hosting server down (which is also the location of our site). I don't know what's causing it yet, waiting for @BlueVM.

• I'm aware of the issue and I submitted a ticket to them earlier this morning. Awaiting a response, but frankly I'm just about done with their datacenter altogether.

• @BlueVM said:
    I'm aware of the issue and I submitted a ticket to them earlier this morning. Awaiting a response, but frankly I'm just about done with their datacenter altogether.

WhosaleInternet?

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=8823274&postcount=33

• Its up for me now :-)

thank you @bluevm

• @BlueVM said:
    [...] I'm just about done with their datacenter altogether.

I agree, they have the strangest types of outages out there.

Thanks, I didn't even consider looking at WHT for info on this.

• I agree, they have the strangest types of outages out there.

WholesaleInternet/Datashack's frequent outages are an example of that old saying "you get what you paid for". When you use a dedicated server provider whose business model revolves around selling antiquated desktops at bargain basement prices you should expect problems.

• MikeInMikeIn Member
    edited August 2013

@BlueVM where are the VPS going to be transferred, then from WSI?

• BlueVMBlueVM Member
    edited August 2013

@MikeIn, @Jack... Likely I'll leave the VPS nodes there. Users picked that location for VPS hosting, so that is where they shall remain. If they want a different location for their VPS they can submit a ticket and get a transfer...

In this case it's just the cPanel clients and bluevm.com which will be moving.

Please don't assume that because some of our nodes are with CC that they are the only provider we will use. If the price is right I'll open up almost any location, CC/nonCC doesn't matter. I may not even like the location or the routing all that much, but if people want their VPS there and the price is affordable I'm open for it.

Thanked by 2upfreak MikeIn
  • @BlueVM said:
    MikeIn, Jack... Likely I'll leave the VPS nodes there. Users picked that location for VPS hosting, so that is where they shall remain. If they want a different location for their VPS they can submit a ticket and get a transfer...

In this case it's just the cPanel clients and bluevm.com which will be moving.

This is great..

• Likely I'll leave the VPS nodes there. Users picked that location for VPS hosting, so that is where they shall remain. I

As much as I dislike the quality of WII/DS (and cringe when I see an offer in Kansas City), I do have to applaud you for not forcing a migration to a different location on your users.

• @BlueVM said:
    MikeIn, Jack... Likely I'll leave the VPS nodes there. Users picked that location for VPS hosting, so that is where they shall remain. If they want a different location for their VPS they can submit a ticket and get a transfer...

Good

if people want their VPS there and the price is affordable I'm open for it.

Good business sense