Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Web Server for VPS-KVM.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best Web Server for VPS-KVM.

vanhelsvanhels Member
edited November 2017 in Help

I have a CMS that generates mobile applications, based on ionic and angular, which web server would work better, APACHE, NIGNX, OPEN LITESPEED, according to your experience, MYSQL or MARIADB, all under Centos-7 Minimal that I think is the best OS for VPS, like all We know all the VPS, the resources are managed by the providers, basically I want to minimize the use of resources so that the application runs as fast as possible, as well as once the VPS is configured, which would be the easiest way to clone it, I have tried a lot but I feel a little new to this, and some suggestions would not come badly.

Comments

• Debian, Nginx, MariaDb.

• Well, you're using Node, so start by rebuilding your entire application. Many Node applications use the HTTP server as a proxy and just forward through to itself, in which case, nginx is one of the lightest-resource uses of those given.

MariaDB will have more options and generally is more widely accepted these days than legacy MySQL builds.

• Speed is 10% your web server and 90% how your web app is written.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • Look into Caddy webserver: caddyserver.com/

Thanked by 2vanhels mholt
  • @pepa65 said:
    Look into Caddy webserver: caddyserver.com/

Every day I learn more in LET, I have never seen that web server thanks.

• @vanhels said:

@pepa65 said:
    Look into Caddy webserver: caddyserver.com/

Every day I learn more in LET, I have never seen that web server thanks.

It's a nice server. I recommended it in the past but read this first:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/124481/caddy-webserver-goes-south/

• @vanhels said:
    I have a CMS that generates mobile applications, based on ionic and angular, which web server would work better, APACHE, NIGNX, OPEN LITESPEED, according to your experience, MYSQL or MARIADB, all under Centos-7 Minimal that I think is the best OS for VPS, like all We know all the VPS, the resources are managed by the providers, basically I want to minimize the use of resources so that the application runs as fast as possible, as well as once the VPS is configured, which would be the easiest way to clone it, I have tried a lot but I feel a little new to this, and some suggestions would not come badly.

What cms is this?

• @Farish said:

What cms is this?

SiberianCMS

Thanked by 1Farish
  • @vanhels said:

@Farish said:

What cms is this?

SiberianCMS

Thanks something to play with.