Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

THE BLACK FRIDAY PROVIDER AWARDS 2017 - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

THE BLACK FRIDAY PROVIDER AWARDS 2017

1235»

Comments

• @Nekki said:

caracal said: What does cyber monday mean

Minor history lesson.

Black Friday used to be the day where you ran out to the stores to buy shit in person. Cyber Monday was originally the online counterpart for buying shit online.

It's kind of redundant now that we have online deals available from well before Black Friday VPN deals, but whatevs.

Yes, Black Friday is one of the most desperately awaited day all over the world. I must shop on every Black Friday.

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@freddieodom21 said:

@Nekki said:

caracal said: What does cyber monday mean

Minor history lesson.

Black Friday used to be the day where you ran out to the stores to buy shit in person. Cyber Monday was originally the online counterpart for buying shit online.

It's kind of redundant now that we have online deals available from well before Black Friday VPN deals, but whatevs.

Yes, Black Friday is one of the most desperately awaited day all over the world. I must shop on every Black Friday.

You're a little late for the 2017 black friday, just a little.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @freddieodom21 said: Yes, Black Friday is one of the most desperately awaited day all over the world. I must shop on every Black Friday.

You signed up to necro an old thread and say this?

• maybe he just couldn't wait for BF deals this year. That to say, im going to limit my spending to only $5 and thats for looking yearly deal. It's been a while we havent seen $5/year non-NAT VPS.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I find it funny that common sense is proving to be very uncommon these days.

This discussion has been closed.