Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trying My Cyber Monday Luck: VPS or Dedicated Server on a Budget
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Trying My Cyber Monday Luck: VPS or Dedicated Server on a Budget

PlyKingWebPlyKingWeb Member
edited November 2017 in Requests

CPU: 4 X CPU Cores (at 2.6GHz+)
RAM: 16GB
Disk Type: SSD
Disk: 50GB+ SSD
KVM
IP: 1 Usable IPv4
Transfer: 1TB+

Cost Cutting: If any of these are overkill, but a close deal is available to what I asked above if I cut on something, here are the things I can cut on. You can cut the CPU to 3 X CPU Cores (at 3.4GHz+) or cut the RAM to 12-14GB. VPS or Dedicated Server fine. You can cut the transfer to 0.5TB.

My budget is $25/month . I can pay quarterly if there's a good chance the host will be around for the period. xP

Some notes:

We are developing a system. It includes a web api, small game server, and website. It is not too resource intensive compared to normal setups for them. I can give more details via PM.

We have experience in optimization and can maintain limits if given a VPS.

With a VPS, something like dedicated cores would be needed.

Anyone know of a good deal around?

Comments

• Not in the east coast, offhand. For dedicated cores, I'd consider a NetCup RootServer series, but they're in Germany, so...

Thanked by 1PlyKingWeb
  • HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@qps at $35 is the closest deal I know of. If Incero restocks and has more stuff in the $20-30 range again, then they'd probably be close to requirements. https://incero.com/autoservers

Thanked by 2PlyKingWeb qps
  • PlyKingWebPlyKingWeb Member
    edited November 2017

@WSS Thanks but yeah, they are in Germany.

@Harambe Using @qps would be nice. But just a few dollars short on it. Had a lot of bills this month. :( If only the sale was a month later.

Incero only does deals/sales in Dallas.

Thanked by 1qps
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Been looking for something like this but I am beginning to think I might be becoming el cheapo

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog

@Hostrox said:
    I can offer you

NO.

Thanked by 2WSS inthecloudblog
  • There are better offers from Kimsufi

@Hostrox said:
    What did i do wrong now @Harambe ?
    I have a website with ordering system as mentioned in rules. I didnt post link to it until you could accept the offer. Because its not a normal vps somebody would ask for

You've been a member for 24 hrs. You don't have a provider tag. Nothing in your sig about who you represent. You can't read rules.

It is not allowed to respond to threads requesting an offer with "PM me" or "e-mail me" without having had a public thread on LowEndTalk.com with your provider details in it (in accordance with our guidelines) OR a public statement of which company you represent.

• May checkout https://www.nocix.net/dedicated/

There DC is in Kansas City, Missouri, USA

Never used them before but I guess they fit your budget

• #dicks

• EdmondEdmond Member
    edited November 2017

PlyKingWeb said: It is not too resource intensive compared to normal setups for them.

PlyKingWeb said: We have experience in optimization and can maintain limits if given a VPS.

So why do you need this? You said that you can make do without using too much resources.

PlyKingWeb said: With a VPS, something like dedicated cores would be needed.

• @WSS said:

#dicks

#cocks

• I haven't found anything for myself. :(

But for anyone else, One Provider has a few deals: https://oneprovider.com/dedicated-servers/paris-france

• Joes Data Center in Kansas City has a dual L5420, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 20TB Transfer @ $30/m. Contact their sales team and see what they can do to get it to fit your needs a little more.

Thanked by 1PlyKingWeb
  • Thanks caniac. But they don't do SSDs for it.

• I moved some of my sites with different VPS deals on Monday. Someone on Discord told me to try cutting my requirements in half and uping the budget. Here it goes.

CPU: 4 X CPU Cores (at 2.6GHz+) RAM: 8GB+ Disk Type: SSD Disk: 25GB+ SSD Location: East Coast USA and Canada KVM IP: 1 Usable IPv4 Transfer: 0.5TB+

Budget: <$15

Dedicated Server or VPS with dedicated resources.

Will update thread if I find any thing myself!