Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spartan Host | ★BLACK FRIDAY up to 60% OFF!★ Dallas $19.20/y 250gb storage▲Seattle $3/m NVMe 1GB RAM - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Spartan Host | ★BLACK FRIDAY up to 60% OFF!★ Dallas $19.20/y 250gb storage▲Seattle $3/m NVMe 1GB RAM

13»

Comments

• itoffshoreitoffshore Member
    edited November 2017

The 2 Factor Auth in Virtualizor is very nice - & Alpine Linux ISO already in the library ;o)

Thanked by 1SpartanHost
  • @SpartanHost

I am very sincerely asking you to launch a suitable discount code for old users to upgrade their products. If you value them, they are long-term loyal.

• SpartanHostSpartanHost Member, Host Rep

@Jones said:
    @SpartanHost

I am very sincerely asking you to launch a suitable discount code for old users to upgrade their products. If you value them, they are long-term loyal.

If anyone previously purchased using a Black Friday coupon then they can upgrade while continuing to use that coupon. We won't have any offers for Black Friday this year due to low available stock but we will have some offers for Cyber Monday for our E3 HDD KVM VPS plans.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • @SpartanHost

I didn't buy it during Black Friday. I want to upgrade my original package to a higher configuration, but the price of the upgrade is more expensive than the current purchase. Can you offer an upgrade package code?

• SpartanHostSpartanHost Member, Host Rep

@Jones said:
    @SpartanHost

I didn't buy it during Black Friday. I want to upgrade my original package to a higher configuration, but the price of the upgrade is more expensive than the current purchase. Can you offer an upgrade package code?

It could be the upgrade system is showing an incorrect price, the upgrade price shouldn't be more than your current price multiplied by whatever plan you're upgrading to. If this is the case, contact us and we'll manually make the order with the correct price.

• @SpartanHost

PM~to you

Thanked by 1SpartanHost