Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Front Range Hosting Now Accepting BitCoin
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Front Range Hosting Now Accepting BitCoin

FYI We now accept bitcoin payments through BitPay.

Comments

• k

• Okokokokok

• fantastic

• Expect some criminals on-board soon start offering Bitcoin as payment option;)

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

How are you going to deal with the huge sways in value? Since I assume you pay your vendors in dollars.

• From https://bitpay.com/bitcoin-direct-deposit:

Merchants can receive a settlement in their local currency with a guaranteed exchange rate, or keep the bitcoins, or choose a percentage split.

• @jbiloh I convert it same day to dollars and autodeposit to bank. I'm not keeping the bitcoins.

• @FRCorey said:
    jbiloh I convert it same day to dollars and autodeposit to bank. I'm not keeping the bitcoins.

Might be short sighted as bitcoins may increase in value against the fiat printed on toilet paper, soon to be worth less than toilet paper US dollar.

That's what all these wars are about. Iran deciding to sell OIL is roubles, euro and rupees, so it has to be crushed to prop up the US fiat currency. For the same reason Iraq and Libya were also bombed into rubble.

Keep your bit coins, they will be worth more than the dollar. It will also help fight against the dollar dictatorship/mafia.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@asterisk14 said:
    More useless unrelated stuff that no one cares about.

Fixed that for you.

• @jarland said:
    Fixed that for you.

Thanks.

• @asterisk14 said:
    dumb goldbug-esque shit

lol

• Bitcoins are fiat too, but instead of being backed by the government's declaration of legal tender, it's backed by the pipe dreams of libertarian shut-ins

Thanked by 1jar
  • @texteditor said:
    Bitcoins are fiat too, but instead of being backed by the government's declaration of legal tender, it's backed by the pipe dreams of libertarian shut-ins

Nothing is safe in this day and age. Not even gold!

• @texteditor said:
    Bitcoins are fiat too, but instead of being backed by the government's declaration of legal tender, it's backed by the pipe dreams of libertarian shut-ins

Fiat means by government decree so bitcoins are not fiat.