Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HetrixTools - Black Friday / Cyber Monday - LET Special 80% OFF or Double the FREE Package! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HetrixTools - Black Friday / Cyber Monday - LET Special 80% OFF or Double the FREE Package!

13»

Comments

• HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@Yura said:
    @HBAndrei, I'm such a dummy! I posted my api key instead of my pub kei :(
    I edited my post (10th), this is the correct key 59884a6cb5d0f5b9382c14413b1332eb

Would appreciate if you helped me. Happy Thanksgiving, Andrei!

All done. You should generate a new API key, just in case.

Also, thanks and happy Thanksgiving to you too.

Thanked by 1Yura
  • Signed up for one of thees. I'm paying $5/mo at binarycanary.com, but now, just $19.95 for 12 months with this super deal. :D

Thanked by 1HBAndrei
  • @HBAndrei is it possible to buy one of the paid promos and add it to an existing account's pool?

• Just purchased a Promo 1 :)

Thanked by 1HBAndrei

@WSS said:
    @HBAndrei is it possible to buy one of the paid promos and add it to an existing account's pool?

Open a support ticket, we’ll figure it out ;)

Thanked by 1WSS
  • service is awesome, I pay for the business plan, 50 Uptime Monitors,

I need to monitor 40+ sites, If any of the monitored sites goes off-line,

my app that being used by 100's of users, Stops working,

Thanks for a great service..

Thanked by 1HBAndrei

@painfreepc said:
    service is awesome, I pay for the business plan, 50 Uptime Monitors,

I need to monitor 40+ sites, If any of the monitored sites goes off-line,

my app that being used by 100's of users, Stops working,

Thanks for a great service..

I'm really glad that you're enjoying the service. Thanks for your support!

• @HBAndrei said:

@WSS said:
    @HBAndrei is it possible to buy one of the paid promos and add it to an existing account's pool?

Ticket #2301570955

Opened w/ Support, rather than Sales, per above. Thanks!

• HBAndrei said: Nothing yet on the Blacklist Monitoring package or higher Uptime Monitoring packages.

Maybe you can just enable full whitelabel reports to the Promo One with a tiny small price increase :D

• @imok said:

HBAndrei said: Nothing yet on the Blacklist Monitoring package or higher Uptime Monitoring packages.

Maybe you can just enable full whitelabel reports to the Promo One with a tiny small price increase :D

Or you could set the footer to be white and just play pretend that it's yours. :P

• For promo1 what are the locations ? and is the report customizeable ? Like diff css, choose what we want to show and etc etc?

And price for additional monitors?

Thanked by 1endoffice
  • Will return to this thread to look for additional info. In the meantime, we bought Promo 1. We'll evaluate HetrixTools--maybe eventually we'll dump our current services, like PagerDuty... So far, very heartened by all the positive mentions and reviews here on LET!

Thanked by 1HBAndrei
    edited November 2017

@DXD said:
    For promo1 what are the locations ? and is the report customizeable ? Like diff css, choose what we want to show and etc etc?

And price for additional monitors?

You can select any 3 to 6 locations out of the total 12: New York, San Francisco, Dallas, Amsterdam, London, Frankfurt, Singapore, Sydney, Sao Paulo, Tokyo, Mumbai, Moscow.

As for customizing the reports, Promo1 would have Partial White Labeling. You can customize things like using your own domain/subdomain, own logo, backlink, favicon, etc, read the full list here:
    https://docs.hetrixtools.com/partial-full-white-label/

When it comes to what you wish to show in your uptime report, only the Server Monitoring statistics are customizable, ie: you can choose to show your server's CPU usage but not it's disk usage, and so on, for more, please see this article:
    https://docs.hetrixtools.com/resource-usage-privacy/

@endoffice said:
    Will return to this thread to look for additional info. In the meantime, we bought Promo 1. We'll evaluate HetrixTools--maybe eventually we'll dump our current services, like PagerDuty... So far, very heartened by all the positive mentions and reviews here on LET!

I'm glad that you're trying out the service, hoping that you will find it useful.

==============================

Only 5 out of 20 left for Promo1, for those that may still be interested in grabbing one.

• Easily the best monitoring platform in town. If the server module also supported Windows servers it would be absolutely perfect

Thanked by 1HBAndrei

@sureiam said:
    Easily the best monitoring platform in town. If the server module also supported Windows servers it would be absolutely perfect

Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad you're liking the platform.
    The windows server monitoring agent is on the to-do list, but I can't really say, right now, how far along it will be, but thanks for the feedback.

• @HBAndrei said:

@sureiam said:
    Easily the best monitoring platform in town. If the server module also supported Windows servers it would be absolutely perfect

Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad you're liking the platform.
    The windows server monitoring agent is on the to-do list, but I can't really say, right now, how far along it will be, but thanks for the feedback.

Glad to hear. It's the only thing stopping it from being a legitimate monitoring platform for the majority of small businesses out there running in house Windows servers as glorified file servers ;). I'll keep an eye out next year for an email announcing Windows support. Best of luck.

• deadpooldeadpool Member
    edited November 2017

Would have loved to pick this up but looks like the promo1 has been used up. Oh well here's to next year!

• 159ee798725092be5f4aa6d9f54e7d5d

@caniac22 said:
    Would have loved to pick this up but looks like the promo1 has been used up. Oh well here's to next year!

@iqbal said:
    159ee798725092be5f4aa6d9f54e7d5d

Sorry, both promos have been depleted. Thanks for your interest.

• Did I missed the promo? ^^^ I've posted before but I still only have 5 monintor

• Always an awesome deal. Thank you @HBAndrei!

@gonggo said:
    Did I missed the promo? ^^^ I've posted before but I still only have 5 monintor

Yeah, sorry mate, you've missed it. You've posted after all 30 free promo keys have been given away.

@WSS said:
    Always an awesome deal. Thank you @HBAndrei!

You're welcome!

• chaoszero112chaoszero112 Member
    edited November 2017

Edit: Seems I did miss it, should have read the comments.

Anyone be able to tell me why it would be better than the (free) Nixstats?

• andrew1995andrew1995 Member
    edited November 2017

@HBAndrei said:

@WSS said:

I have the same question. I opened a ticket, but sadly, the answer was, 'paid will overlap the free.' Anyway, the tool is great and very useful.

@andrew1995 said:

@HBAndrei said:

@WSS said:

I have the same question. I opened a ticket, but sadly, the answer was, 'paid will overlap the free.' Anyway, the tool is great and very useful.

Yeah, if you upgrade to a paid package, you only get the specs included in that specific package... the paid package doesn't stack on top of the free package.

In WSS' case, he wanted to stack 2 paid packages, which is doable.

I hope this clears things up for you, and I'm glad that you're finding the service useful.

Thanked by 1andrew1995