Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nodes for TOR - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nodes for TOR

2»

Comments

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

Conspiracy time, So.. Feds take down a bunch of sites over my time as a LETian, but they still online and "operating"... EXIT's are Basically "Illigal" but there are many of them about... Methinks, the feds are hosting them. Now think about it, ISP giving feds a back door, is know to happen, but not 100% legit as you have not given them consent etc. But if you use Tor, then you are using their stuff, they dont need any consent :O #mindBlown #tinfoilHat

Get altcoin, trade for other altcoin, buy tons of online servers for said altcoin using ID from google images, host stacked proxies, post shit about anons sister with no worry of being arrested for hate crime.

• LiteServerLiteServer Member, Patron Provider

We allow TOR relays in our network. TOR exit nodes are allowed if you inform us an run a reduced exit policy.
    We have several nice Black Friday to Cyber Monday deals with 50%+ discount:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/130436/nl-premium-black-friday-to-cyber-monday-specials-lifetime-recurring-upgradeable-up-to-50-off#latest

Our OpenVZ/KVM traffic line is probably the most interesting serie VPSes for you :-).
    Starts at 8 euro / year if you grab the cheapest plan.

• pbgben said: Conspiracy time

If you ever get bored, fire up an exit and sniff everything clear-text that you allow then deny everything else. You'll find some interesting stuff.

• @leb_anonymous said:
    Why the fuck would even what to host a Tor relay only retards use Tor anyway.

Erm, nope. Journalists and activists in oppressive regimes use Tor. Alas. it also draws both kind of traffic that every law enforcement agency will vigorously pursue (that's trading of forbidden substances and CP).

• @pbgben said:
    Conspiracy time.

I'll have whatever you had, minus the paranoia tab.

• that_guythat_guy Member
    edited November 2017

Explictly tor-friendly: https://box.cock.li
    Edit: out of stock

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@randvegeta said:
    What's the biggest risks hosting exit nodes?

knock knock

• @LiteServer, that's the spirit! I'll PM you later today with the idea about specific plan.

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • @MikeA said:

@randvegeta said:
    What's the biggest risks hosting exit nodes?

knock knock

First, your ports. Later, your ass.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

MikeA said: knock knock

Who's there? :)

• Your RAID sitting atop the dishwasher- and the authorities.

• @WSS said:
    Your RAID sitting atop the dishwasher- and the authorities.

Alt-F4 life

• @cheapwebdev said:

@WSS said:

Alt-F4 life

They came to the door.. but I was prepared. I WENT

*INCOGNITO*

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@WSS said:

@cheapwebdev said:

@WSS said:

Alt-F4 life

They came to the door.. but I was prepared. I WENT

*INCOGNITO*

Thanked by 1WSS
  • That chair has the weirdest boner right now..

• leb_anonymous said: . . . only retards use Tor anyway.

How the hell else are you going to connect to Facebook?

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2017

deank said: Be a real man and host an exit node at your home.

I do, albeit with restricted exit policy.

pbgben said: Methinks, the feds are hosting them.

Well, the project is part of the american strategy to have a resilient network which created the internet in the first place, now they need an anonymizing one too.
    If they do host the exits, that is great, we host the relays, everyone fine.

doughmanes said: If you ever get bored, fire up an exit and sniff everything clear-text that you allow then deny everything else.

This will label you a bad exit.

leb_anonymous said: Why the fuck would even what to host a Tor relay only retards use Tor anyway.

Thank you :) Your name calling made my day.

Leaving "retards" aside which have not been hanged yet for "blasphemy" or "insulting" the president, in a normal country where IP =/= person you should not have an issue, and if you do and you meet some "retarded" official, you should fight back causing them enough trouble so wont take your hardware next time.