Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forget 1TB, TenCent (china) giving free 10TB free storage... - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Forget 1TB, TenCent (china) giving free 10TB free storage...

2»

Comments

• Just encrypt and you are good to go,maybe 1TB is too big,50G or so is no problem,these are all big companies,you may heard some product shutdown like everbox(That's because everbox is too poor,have you ever seen logout link has a progress bar? Everbox has one,ugly one.).Even if it shutdown,you would get notice and have enough time to backup files.

I choose to use dropbox,google drive,skydrive to storage personal files because these companies are harder to touch by my gov .You could do the same thing,upload files to dbank,kanbox,yunio,jianguoyun etc.

• smile93 said: Some chinese sites are really confuse Tera with Giga. What they mean TB are actually GB. This is because of the chinese translate to English. I did sign up or two to test, they always end up with GB instead of TB.

anyone tested if it is tera or giga?

• @ftpit said:

its 1TB to start with ( and can grow until 10tb if you manage to fill )

• @ftpit said:

Its TB because initially when you register, you get 7GB, then you need to go to another link after installing the App in your smartphone to claim for 10TB.

But the problem I am facing is its all in Chinese language when I installed App in my phone. I don;t know where should I click. It would be useless if its not converted into English. Please help if somebody has solution.

• btw, has anyone tried to filled 10TB data into it and see whether Tencent will complain to you even before you've reached 10TB?