Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Secure Dragon LLC: "The deadpool special" - 4GB RAM, 100GB Disk, 10TB BW, KVM for $18/YEAR - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Secure Dragon LLC: "The deadpool special" - 4GB RAM, 100GB Disk, 10TB BW, KVM for $18/YEAR

Comments

• KuJoe said:

Also, for those of you who are current Secure Dragon clients and want one of these plans without having to mash the F5 key, just reply to this thread with the oldest invoice number and the date and whoever posts the oldest invoice before I wake up will get a special order link for one of these plans. ;)

The invoice doesn't have to be for an active service but you have to have an active service to be eligible.

Invoice #1972
    Invoice Date: 05/17/2012

• @KuJoe said:
    Also, for those of you who are current Secure Dragon clients and want one of these plans without having to mash the F5 key, just reply to this thread with the oldest invoice number and the date and whoever posts the oldest invoice before I wake up will get a special order link for one of these plans. ;)

The invoice doesn't have to be for an active service but you have to have an active service to be eligible.

Invoice #39444
    Invoice Date:
    11/02/2017

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

I'm just late. Any restocking ?? @KuJoe

• @KuJoe said:

Invoice #23910 at 12/25/2014, for 3 years

• I need this badly, will purchase 2.. please bump up the stock

• THIS IS THE SPIRIT

@KUJOE SHOWING MUTHAFUCKAS HOW TO MAKE A DEAL

Thanked by 1WSS
  • StudioDStudioD Member
    edited November 2017

Invoice #49, Invoice Date: 6/12/2011, and current customer :)

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    I'm just late. Any restocking ?? @KuJoe

Read the thread

• KuJoe said: I'm off to bed now so everybody can give their F5 keys a rest. ;)

How many hours before you wake up?

• Missed :(

• Darn! Was looking for the BF thread earlier and didn't find it. Did a Google search on BF and LET and found this....but too late...hope this comes back....

• looks like im late. Oh well c what cyber Monday brings.

• kendidkendid Veteran
    edited November 2017

Invoice #33... 6/12/2011...

• I have no hope of getting this deal!

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@StudioD said:

Congrats! You've got yourself one of these plans! Login to your account to complete the purchase. :)

• so am I

And I want to apologize for everybody who was waiting patiently for more stock. The promo is done and no more stock will be released as I had originally planned.

Congrats to everybody who was able to get the deal and congrats @StudioD for winning the last Black Friday promo plan available! :)

Thanked by 1kendid
  • kendidkendid Veteran
    edited November 2017

@KuJoe said:

@StudioD said:

Congrats! You've got yourself one of these plans! Login to your account to complete the purchase. :)

Dang, paid for a service 5 minutes before that post to make sure i was a current customer... Guess it didn't count (or was calculated before that) Sigh, who else will take my money ;)

This was an incredible deal from a long term host and regular contributor here on LET! So far the best deal, in my opinion...

• Thanks KuJoe! Already paid and I just received the server details.

• huangyuyuhuangyuyu Member
    edited November 2017

You said you would care about people in different time zones. But is this offer now over? I am sad, wait a long time. But thank you for providing such a good service.

• Nooooooooo

We are currently out of stock on this item so orders for it have been suspended until more stock is available. For further information, please contact us.

« Go back & try again

huangyuyu said: You said you would care about people in different time zones. But is this offer now over? I am sad, wait a long time. But thank you for providing such a good service.

Bad planning on my part. :(

• @KuJoe said:

huangyuyu said: You said you would care about people in different time zones. But is this offer now over? I am sad, wait a long time. But thank you for providing such a good service.

Bad planning on my part. :(

sniff sniff

• LampardLampard Member, Patron Provider

Damn, wanted this offer much :(

• Is there such a thing as 'seller's remorse' on BlackFriday?

• Thanked by 2KuJoe WSS

@kendid said:
    Is there such a thing as 'seller's remorse' on BlackFriday?

LoL, I'm regretting it so much I'm pricing out more RAM to see if we're able to do another promo like this on Christmas. :P

• @KuJoe said:

@kendid said:
    Is there such a thing as 'seller's remorse' on BlackFriday?

LoL, I'm regretting it so much I'm pricing out more RAM to see if we're able to do another promo like this on Christmas. :P

Please

It's probably not going to happen even if I added more RAM but I love to dream. :)

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2017

:( An Always occurring Sad Part of My Unlucky Life !