Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLACK FRIDAY: LET'S ALL GO BROKE EDITION - Page 62
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BLACK FRIDAY: LET'S ALL GO BROKE EDITION

Comments

• Meanwhile in LEB...

LET screenshot links to CVPS.

• JabJab said: I really hope that @Nekki will have some money left for Monday....

MY COFFERS ARE NOT YET EMPTY

• Oh thats tempting @falzo Although after the ZXHost issues I'm hesitant to pay up for a year outright

• @tarasis said:
    Oh thats tempting @falzo Although after the ZXHost issues I'm hesitant to pay up for a year outright

you can go for quarterly anyway, depends how much you aim for the extra RAM and 10% on top :-)
    Hosthatch is not new to that game, so I have no doubt they are is not going anywhere.

yet I wouldn't neccessarily put any live production stuff on a 512MB raid5 storage box (no offense @Abdullah, just common sense ;-))

Thanked by 2tarasis hosthatch
  • HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

KVM - 2c/3GB/15GB/700GB in Buffalo - $21.50 w/o support

https://virmach.com/black-friday-cyber-monday/

cc @Hxxx

Thanked by 1Hxxx
  • Meanwhile at LEB

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Falzo said:

@tarasis said:
    Oh thats tempting @falzo Although after the ZXHost issues I'm hesitant to pay up for a year outright

you can go for quarterly anyway, depends how much you aim for the extra RAM and 10% on top :-)
    Hosthatch is not new to that game, so I have no doubt they are is not going anywhere.

yet I wouldn't neccessarily put any live production stuff on a 512MB raid5 storage box (no offense @Abdullah, just common sense ;-))

Going strong for 6 years and 7 months. :)

• @Falzo said:

@tarasis said:

Noted. Thanks.

I'm after personal storage anyway (off site backup of photos and such), so thats fine.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

imok said: LET screenshot links to CVPS.

PATHETIC BUT IN FULFILLMENT OF PROPHECY.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@fan said:

@Falzo said:

@mikho said:
    What price per TB disk would be appropiate to call a deal for the let addicts?
    KVM, location: Hetzner.

Is there still some interest?

you really asking? oh, lord... while I was crying yesterday I thought about special custom storage deal @mikho would do for me. like a 1.5 TB HDD nat KVM at $60 yearly...

@exception0x876 offered a similar deal for 1gb kvm/1t/1 ipv4 for 12.99 usd/qtr yesterday, however that went OOS too fast.

1.5TB for $60 is insane..... and I like it ;)
    You might need to buy twice the space at one time.

• So what's with the NVMe bullshit term? Are you really using that Non Volatile memory host controller shit as a marketing term?

ok

Might as well start adding ECC term to the RAM.

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@Hxxx said:
    So what's with the NVMe bullshit term? Are you really using that Non Volatile memory host controller shit as a marketing term?

ok

NVMe, we are using actual NVMe SSDs. Much faster than normal SSDs, run over PCI-E/U.2/M.2 formats. Clients find they are much better for database and other intense applications.

• bersybersy Member
    edited November 2017

I've just got an email from SpaceWeb @ZweiTiger with the 50% off code:

Dear Client!

We are happy to announce black friday discounts at SpaceWeb.

Order your Cloud Hosting Now!

Use this coupon code: BF2017 , to get 50% Discount.

Order link:
    https://spaceweb.eu/cloud-web-hosting

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Finally jumped into @clouvider pool. Moved away from SYS and Online. Wish its 32GB machine. but my wallet could not afford.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • bersy said:

I've just got email from SpaceWeb @ZweiTiger

Is Zwei of the Tiger a sequel to Eye of the Tiger?

Thanked by 2uptime Falzo
  • @wss + @nekki = reinvention of the caps lock

• MickelCMickelC Member
    edited November 2017

@bersy said:
    I've just got an email from SpaceWeb @ZweiTiger with the 50% off code:

Dear Client!

We are happy to announce black friday discounts at SpaceWeb.

Order your Cloud Hosting Now!

Use this coupon code: BF2017 , to get 50% Discount.

That is a great deal. 50% off... I wonder if any VPN service is offering same discount ..?

• @Hxxx said:

Is there any specific reason you've been an incredibly insufferable cunt the last couple days? Show me on the wallet where the provider touched you. It's OK- you're with friends.

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • /discussion/comment/2510303/#Comment_2510303">nagug said: Finally jumped into @clouvider pool. Moved away from SYS and Online. Wish its 32GB machine. but my wallet could not afford.

tutorials & rumblings on te

how much is that atm?

MickelC said: That is a great deal. 50% off... I wonder if any VPN service is offering same discount ..?

>

not same. most providers have a discount higher than 50% atm. just a black friday thing i guess or maybe that's how it works.

you can land on a dozen providers offering a decent discount. though you can start from here if you like. it's around 90% off at least.

https://www.ivacy.com/lifetime-package/

$44.50 - 6c/4gb/25gb/1tb in LA - Windows 2008 available

https://virmach.com/black-friday-cyber-monday/

One-time coupon: 2017BFSAVE20 = $35.60

• That's just 5 years

• @Harambe already blew my 20% off coupon on a cheapy. :/

• I already arrived @wss we will not have a chance to win any offer

• @vanhels said:
    I already arrived @wss we will not have a chance to win any offer

You came already? Man.. these are new shoes.

Hopefully there will be some contenders for Monday.

Thanked by 2jetchirag brueggus
  • @silvertriclops said:

Also WHY does VirMach not have IPv6?

Because VirMach has some boxes at providers that haven't gotten the IPV6 memo yet.

It is available at some of their locations.

@WSS said:
    @Harambe already blew my 20% off coupon on a cheapy. :/

Don't feel bad, @Nekki blew his load for a $0.40 discount earlier.

• @wss you are the king of BF, I've seen it buy without being present, it's omnipotent

• @Harambe said:

@WSS said:
    @Harambe already blew my 20% off coupon on a cheapy. :/

Don't feel bad, @Nekki blew his load for a $0.40 discount earlier.

Holy lol

At least I saved like $5.

• I like you. Keep up the good work.

@TDD said:

@Hxxx said:

Is there any specific reason you've been an incredibly insufferable cunt the last couple days? Show me on the wallet where the provider touched you. It's OK- you're with friends.

• @Abdullah said:
    And it's gone.

I GOT MINE - YOU KNOW THE REST, JACK ...!

just a heads up to peeps who may have tried to install Debian 9 or Ubuntu 16 via template on the little HostHatch KVMs - networking gets borked. Solution is to install earlier version then upgrade, or just install via ISO. And LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!

This discussion has been closed.