Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLACK FRIDAY: LET'S ALL GO BROKE EDITION - Page 26
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BLACK FRIDAY: LET'S ALL GO BROKE EDITION

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

datanoise said: Yeah @cociu we didn't sleep waiting for you!

he is still waiting for the fsck to finish :)

• @geekalot
    Cool. If I could only get their Sydney & Mexico City life would be good; but near impossible.

Anyhow, now on to find a European dedi "deal of the year" that is not in Paris or Frankfurt ... hint, hint providers

Cheers

I'm afraid I was late again :(
    They confirmed my payment but this location keep giving me errors

• AnthonySmith said: he is still waiting for the fsck to finish :)

yes , something like this

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • SO MUCH

FUCKING

SUSPENS

Will @terrahost become the new king?

Will Norway rule the world?

• asvasv Member
    edited November 2017

Been using their services, network is absolute garbage.

• @datanoise said:
    SO MUCH

FUCKING

SUSPENS

Will @terrahost become the new king?

Will Norway rule the world?

Will they post an additional deal? What's on their site is interesting. They better not post something ridiculous while I'm walking the dog!

• @terrahost , maybe i should open an account with you now. Just to be ready to grab those €15 servers.

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@brueggus said:

Flash sale of 192MB to follow. Ensure your $7 is topped up to save disappointment

Do it. Stop teasing me.

Go wild. It's live.

Plan: VMH-192MB
    1x CPU Core E3-1270v6 (Shared)
    192MB DDR4 RAM
    3GB NVMe Disk Space
    512GB Bandwidth
    1Gbps Port
    Anti-DDoS Included
    1x IPv4
    1x /64 IPv6
    1 x Automated Backup Slot (Daily)
    Bonsai Control Panel
    Price: $7 / Year 

FLASH SALE. 20 Minutes. You have been warned. Anyone with a 128MB from before is eligible to upgrade FoC

• @terrahost said:

is there a ToS in english?

gogo google translate

• @zevus said:

Cool. If I could only get their Sydney & Mexico City life would be good; but near impossible.

Near when they first implemented the One Cloud, I snagged a Mexico City.... & a couple of months later, decided I wanted to check out a few other locations. Moved that VPS, wasn't able to move it back (it was the 1st tier VPS which they decided to lock out of all of their rarer locations at some point -- never got any notice of it & perhaps it's still like this).

I ended up cancelling that & I've checked occasionally since then, but never seen Mexico City as available. Oh well.

ed: btw, I show Sydney as available right now. I just got one of these to put in Tokyo

Thanks for the heads up @zevus.

No love for me, I can't get Sydney on either a Plan 01 or Plan 03 instance :-(

Where are you seeing it as available?? If you try to create it is not going to happen.

Unlike Mexico City which clearly shows a grayed out and says "Try again later" when you hover over it, Sydney & Auckland look like they are available until you try to spin them up .... they generate a:
    Because of the way our OneCloud plans are split across different host nodes, it is currently impossible to create a VM of this plan in this location. You may try again later.

• datanoisedatanoise Member
    edited November 2017

Saragoldfarb said: Will they post an additional deal?

Not sure, @terrahost said he'd see what he can do in answer to @Neoon - (hardcore LET citizen for whom all offers are way too expensive).

• @vmhaus said:

@brueggus said:

Flash sale of 192MB to follow. Ensure your $7 is topped up to save disappointment

Do it. Stop teasing me.

Go wild. It's live.

> Plan: VMH-192MB
    > 1x CPU Core E3-1270v6 (Shared)
    > 192MB DDR4 RAM
    > 3GB NVMe Disk Space
    > 512GB Bandwidth
    > 1Gbps Port
    > Anti-DDoS Included
    > 1x IPv4
    > 1x /64 IPv6
    > 1 x Automated Backup Slot (Daily)
    > Bonsai Control Panel
    > Price: $7 / Year 
    > Sign up: https://bonsai.vmhaus.com/signup
    > Sign up and top-up $7 to deploy yearly instance.
    > 

FLASH SALE. 20 Minutes. You have been warned. Anyone with a 128MB from before is eligible to upgrade FoC

thanks, I grabbed one :)

Thanked by 1vmhaus
  • @Rami said:

@geekalot

Anyhow, now on to find a European dedi "deal of the year" that is not in Paris or Frankfurt ... hint, hint providers

Cheers

I'm afraid I was late again :(
    They confirmed my payment but this location keep giving me errors

Sorry to hear @Rami. Yep, you can't sleep on their exotic locations (although not your fault because their panel was unavailable ... sadly, timing is everything).

Looks like OneProvider might get most of my $$$ this year.

Thanked by 1Rami
  • terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider

Sorry, we're unable to become KING of EU DEDI. 20 EUR is still a good deal :)

terrahost said: Sorry, we're unable to become KING of EU DEDI. 20 EUR is still a good deal :)

It is, does it have IPv6 ?

• datanoisedatanoise Member
    edited November 2017

Yeah, it's still a decent deal.

WHO will be THE KING of EU DEDI?

@cociu did you wake up? Wanna put all those hdd caddy you bought for super cheap at use?

• @terrahost where is the link for the 20 euro server?

@AnthonySmith said:

terrahost said: Sorry, we're unable to become KING of EU DEDI. 20 EUR is still a good deal :)

It is, does it have IPv6 ?

All servers come with /48 prefix.

@ehab said:
    @terrahost where is the link for the 20 euro server?

Front page :) https://terrahost.no/

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @ehab said:
    @terrahost where is the link for the 20 euro server?

Terrahost.no frontpage

Thanked by 1ehab

terrahost said: All servers come with /48 prefix.

how much for a second disk?

• VIKING DEDIS

• terrahost said: Sorry, we're unable to become KING of EU DEDI. 20 EUR is still a good deal :)

>
    A but 199 NOK =20.5762EUR :)

@AnthonySmith said:

terrahost said: All servers come with /48 prefix.

how much for a second disk?

These servers aren't customizable. Sorry!

• vmhaus said:

FLASH SALE. 20 Minutes. You have been warned.

No payment method except for paypal :(. Signup process took a while but I think I was quick enough, then hit the paypal issue, oh well.

• @geekalot said:

@zevus said:

Near when they first implemented the One Cloud, I snagged a Mexico City.... & a couple of months later, decided I wanted to check out a few other locations. Moved that VPS, wasn't able to move it back (it was the 1st tier VPS which they decided to lock out of all of their rarer locations at some point -- never got any notice of it & perhaps it's still like this).

I ended up cancelling that & I've checked occasionally since then, but never seen Mexico City as available. Oh well.

ed: btw, I show Sydney as available right now. I just got one of these to put in Tokyo

Thanks for the heads up @zevus.

No love for me, I can't get Sydney on either a Plan 01 or Plan 03 instance :-(

Where are you seeing it as available?? If you try to create it is not going to happen.

Unlike Mexico City which clearly shows a grayed out and says "Try again later" when you hover over it, Sydney & Auckland look like they are available until you try to spin them up .... they generate a:
    Because of the way our OneCloud plans are split across different host nodes, it is currently impossible to create a VM of this plan in this location. You may try again later.

Yeah, tried it with the Plan 02 and after clicking the "OK" it gives that same message. My bad.

I remember the same thing w/ Mexico City showing as available when I tried to move my old Plan 01 back way back when.... guess they're still pulling the same shenanigans. =/

I suppose the worst part of it was, that I moved this original Plan 01 from Mexico City to Tokyo, decided I wanted to go back to Mexico City after a few weeks, then it said I couldn't use Plan 01 in Mexico City or Tokyo. That's why I killed that VPS.

.... but other than this nonsense, I've been very happy with their One Cloud. Just need a floater still to check locations, I guess.

Thanked by 1geekalot
  • vmhaus said:

No payment method except for paypal :(. Signup process took a while but I think I was quick enough, then hit the paypal issue, oh well.

terrahost said: These servers aren't customizable. Sorry!

What if I pay for 2 but you only give me one and some how by accident you drop one disk in another server and never turn the 2nd one on?

I mean.. accidents happen

• geekalotgeekalot Member
    edited November 2017

@terrahost said:
    Sorry, we're unable to become KING of EU DEDI. 20 EUR is still a good deal :)

Recurring?? Sorry, I missed this deal/post

Edit: I see it; only 1 drive. Thank you for posting a nice offer, but pass.

• PayPal, best gateway for LET providers. The fuck you talking about, kappa.

@willie said:

vmhaus said:

This discussion has been closed.