Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MountVPS Hosting: A Newly established Hosting Provider - Asking LET members for their suggestions
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MountVPS Hosting: A Newly established Hosting Provider - Asking LET members for their suggestions

MountVPSMountVPS Member
edited August 2013 in Providers

Hi Everyone,

We (4 Member Team) have launched a hosting company, "Mount VPS - (www.mountvps.com) with a vision of providing excellent VPS and Shared Hosting plans combined with great service. We launched our website on 8/19/2013. We are working on registering LLC as well.

We have four dedicated servers. Out of them, 3 are equipped with Intel Xeon E3-1240V3, 32GB DDR3 ECC, 4 X 1,000GB SATA, 1Gbits Port Connection and Instant Setup. All these dedicated servers are for VPS hosting.

One of the dedicated server is configured for shared hosting packages and is equipped with Intel Xeon E3-1240V3, 16GB DDR3 ECC, 2 X 500GB SATA, 1Gbits Port Connection, cPanel.

Please Provide us Suggestion. We promise we will take each and every suggestion into account to become better and better everyday.

Our Plans and Offers are Listed here
Thank you

Comments

• Huh?

• @sundaymouse said:
    Huh?

we are asking for suggestion so that we can provide a better service to our customers.

• Oh dear. I have a suggestion.

On your website your tagline is "DEDICATION & DELIGENCE". Did you mean "diligence"?

• @MountVPS I have a suggestion, get someone fluent in English to correct the grammar mistakes on your site.

• @SysAdmin said:
    Oh dear. I have a suggestion.

On your website your tagline is "DEDICATION & DELIGENCE". Did you mean "diligence"?

Thank you for the suggestion. Fixed.

• @J0rd4n said:
    MountVPS I have a suggestion, get someone fluent in English to correct the grammar mistakes on your site.

Thank you for the suggestion. Definitely we will be making correction along the way.

• Didn't your company sell VPS in India?

• @gsrdgrdghd said:
    Didn't your company sell VPS in India?

We never sold any VPS or hosting plans in India or anywhere else.

• @MountVPS Important thing is where the server is..

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited August 2013

@MountVPS said:
    We never sold any VPS or hosting plans in India or anywhere else.

Sry that was MountSpot

• @gsrdgrdghd said:
    Sry that was MountSpot

I understand. This is the first time we started our business.

• MountVPSMountVPS Member
    edited August 2013

@MorningIris said:
    MountVPS Important thing is where the server is..

Our servers are in Buffalo, NY and we are planning to expand to Canada and Netherland in few weeks.

• @MorningIris said:
    MountVPS Important thing is where the server is..

I have posted server benchmark here

• @MountVPS there is no such thing as Chicago Datacenter.
    which one are you talking about?

• @MorningIris said:
    MountVPS there is no such thing as Chicago Datacenter.
    which one are you talking about?

Sorry I was mistaken. The Datacenter is in Buffalo, New York,

• @MountVPS coloCrossing?

• @MorningIris said:
    MountVPS coloCrossing?

yes

• I have a very good suggestion, stop spamming LET with threads. It doesn't encourage anyone to buy, it pushes them away ;)

• Okey

• Master_BoMaster_Bo Member
    edited August 2013
    • At main page: "There's no question too stupid or too clueless to ask. Just ask us!!! "

Three exclamation marks? That hardly matches an image of solid hosting provider, unless your target audience consists mostly of very young and emotional people. One is always enough. Otherwise, I feel I am being shouted at.

• Tried to click upon "Our team":

The page you were looking for doesn’t seem to exist.

I suppose there should be no "404" pages on a live site of a hosting company.

• Clicked on "News and announcements": no news. Hmm, having opened isn't an important piece of news?

• ToS, "Prohibited Usage" and other places: entries expected to display as a list (ul/ol tag), instead they are all inline.

• ToS: am I right your ToS has been compiled mostly out of entries from ToS at SolidHost ?

Shall I go on with my studies?

Finally, do you really (already) provide the plans advertised?

• I suggest you ask more specific question for us to feedback.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Offer something others don't, soak avoid:

128mb boxes
    OpenVZ

• Seems your node not suitable for kvm

• How about following the dedilink.eu model and allowing people to choose exactly what they want in terms of ram, hdd, bandwidth etc.

• @Master_Bo said:

• At main page: "There's no question too stupid or too clueless to ask. Just ask us!!! "

Three exclamation marks? That hardly matches an image of solid hosting provider, unless your target audience consists mostly of very young and emotional people. One is always enough. Otherwise, I feel I am being shouted at.

• Tried to click upon "Our team":

The page you were looking for doesn’t seem to exist.

I suppose there should be no "404" pages on a live site of a hosting company.

• Clicked on "News and announcements": no news. Hmm, having opened isn't an important piece of news?

• ToS, "Prohibited Usage" and other places: entries expected to display as a list (ul/ol tag), instead they are all inline.

• ToS: am I right your ToS has been compiled mostly out of entries from ToS at SolidHost ?

Shall I go on with my studies?

Finally, do you really (already) provide the plans advertised?

Thank you for the suggestion. We will make sure we consider each and every suggestion from you. Yes we already provide the plans advertised.

• @jcaleb said:
    Seems your node not suitable for kvm

We do not provide KVM right now but we are working other servers for KVM

• @asterisk14 said:
    How about following the dedilink.eu model and allowing people to choose exactly what they want in terms of ram, hdd, bandwidth etc.

Thats a great idea. We will take that into consideration.

• Noted. But KVM is really great for future

• @asterisk14 said:
    How about following the dedilink.eu model and allowing people to choose exactly what they want in terms of ram, hdd, bandwidth etc.

They bankrupt :P
    Maybe with a more realistic pricing and minimum but still viable package...

• They bankrupt :P

Maybe with a more realistic pricing and minimum but still viable package...

TL;DR for low end startups: write a business plan before you rent your servers and start selling your services and posting offers on LE*/WHT