Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlackFriday Dedicated USA West Coast
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlackFriday Dedicated USA West Coast

Hi Folks,
Looking for a dedicated BF deal on a dedicated USA West Coast sever (prefer Los Angeles)

• Must have SSD
  • Must have 8GB Min
  • Must have 2 IPs Min
    The rest is negotiable.

Lets see some real black friday deals
Cheers

Comments

• Thanks for making this your first thread!

• ok another blackfriday thread :v

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Post full specs required and budget. :)

Thanked by 1uptime
  • SpartanHostSpartanHost Member, Host Rep

@MikePT said:

As Mike said, required specs and budget would help us guage whether we're able to help you.

Thanked by 2MikePT uptime
  • mmmm looks like the OP just wants 8 GB RAM + 2 IPs ... personally I would probably want maybe some kind of CPU and hard drive and just a wee bit of bandwidth (maybe a few TB @ 100 Mbits) but all that seems "negotiable" along with budget for OP ...

I would tend to be a bit leary of jumping off deep end of deep discounts ... yet let us say may be oddly intrigued, even ever-so-slightly compelled by offers with recurring price around $30 +/- $5 for low-end specs / minimal support but decent providers, if that might be in the realm of possibility for a west coast location.

to be clear, I am not seriously looking myself right now but am generally interested in 16 GB RAM / 1 TB hard drive with otherwise minimal specs so just might bite if the price is right ...

Hopefully other punters will chime in with their Black Friday wish list for west coast dedi deals and we'll see what deals tumble down from some of the more-or-less known providers - I dunno, watcha got? :)

• phezphez Member
    edited November 2017

@SpartanHost said:

@MikePT said:

As Mike said, required specs and budget would help us guage whether we're able to help you.

The idea is vendors to be creative, maybe offload some old servers with a slower CPU and have 'some small bandwidth capacity' to include.

Seems that isn't the case so I'll spell it out for you.

120GB SSD min

8GB RAM min

i3 / 4 core Xeon min (supports Virtualisation) min

50GB Bandwith min

West Coast USA (most traffic will becoming from Australia)

2 IPs min

Budget $10 to $50 per month

Admin console for reboots

Thanked by 1uptime