Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blesta BLACK FRIDAY Discount on Owned License
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Blesta BLACK FRIDAY Discount on Owned License

Was just posted in the Blesta group.

Thanked by 1lewellyn

Comments

• Sweet

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited November 2017

@yokowasis said:
    Sweet

If all you wanna do is sell shared hosting (cPanel, ISPConfig, VestaCP, DA) or VPS (Virtualizor), and do support ticketing + Billing, Blesta has it all.

• @Ympker said:

@yokowasis said:
    Sweet

If all you wanna do is sell shared hosting (cPanel, ISPConfig, VestaCP, DA) or VPS (Virtualizor), and do support ticketing + Billing, Blesta has it all.

But the normal price on license cart is cheaper. Why would I buy on blesta website ?

Actually my main use is for downloadable product.

• @yokowasis said:

@Ympker said:

@yokowasis said:
    Sweet

But the normal price on license cart is cheaper. Why would I buy on blesta website ?

You can ofc also buy from @Licensecart. Just know it is no longer owned by Michael who is good friends with Blesta owner (Paul). If Michael were to close shop Paul said he'd honor and transfer the licenses over free of charge. No idea if he does the same for new Licensecart owner. Michael now opened up a new prsence called Blesta.store

• @Ympker said:

@yokowasis said:

@Ympker said:

@yokowasis said:
    Sweet

You can ofc also buy from @Licensecart. Just know it is no longer owned by Michael who is good friends with Blesta owner (Paul). If Michael were to close shop Paul said he'd honor and transfer the licenses over free of charge. No idea if he does the same for new Licensecart owner. Michael now opened up a new prsence called Blesta.store

Blesta.store is also cheaper. I don't really see the point of the deal. Any particular reason why I should buy from blesta themselves ?

• @yokowasis said:

@Ympker said:

@yokowasis said:

@Ympker said:

@yokowasis said:
    Sweet

Blesta.store is also cheaper. I don't really see the point of the deal. Any particular reason why I should buy from blesta themselves ?

Because it is, well, Blesta themselves. You can ofc go with another reseller like LC, Blesta.store, too. I didn't compare prices when I posted this. Just wanted to share :)

• Will licensepal provide their own blackfriday offer for Blesta?

• @thunderclap76 said:
    Will licensepal provide their own blackfriday offer for Blesta?

They did last year.

• yokowasis said: They did last year.

This year they do not plan to release any deals. I already asked them. Now, I keep pushing blesta.com to match LC price... Wish me luck.

• lonealonea Member, Host Rep

Let us know when Blesta has a proper domain management system.

It's kinda a disgrace and disrespect to the customers when they still don't have a proper system for selling domains after all these years.

https://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7197-domain-manager-we-need-your-feedback-on-domains/#

• @lonea said:

It's kinda a disgrace and disrespect to the customers when they still don't have a proper system for selling domains after all these years.

https://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7197-domain-manager-we-need-your-feedback-on-domains/#

Well hey, thanks for being silent for all this time about your gripes just to shit all over a Black Friday thread! Take your axe back to the Blesta vs WHMCS thread where you excel. Thx!

• lonealonea Member, Host Rep

A deal for an inadequate software is not a deal.

There is no mention of WHMCS here, other than you just brought it up.

WSS said: Well hey, thanks for being silent for all this time about your gripes just to shit all over a Black Friday thread! Take your axe back to the Blesta vs WHMCS thread where you excel. Thx!

• @lonea said:

not even changing nameserver ? but outdated free boxbilling has them.