Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hostsolutions.ro Storage VPS Disk I/O Performance. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

hostsolutions.ro Storage VPS Disk I/O Performance.

2»

Comments

• I just logged into mine and it is fine.

• @willie said:
    I just logged into mine and it is fine.

can you please tell me what node you are on?

I 'm on vel12 node
    performance is random
    I feel lucky if I get a constant 5MBps up&down
    but that's not happening
    sometimes I get 100 KBps
    VPS does not respond

raised a ticket..waiting for reply... :(

this was not the case 2-3 months ago(different VPS...same provider)
    may be they have more users than they can handle

nothing against cociu..just want to let everyone know what's happening

• I been wanting to post this for a long time. Whenever I read cociu posts I use Gru voice from despicable me.

Thanked by 3uptime MikePT vimalware
  • iserver said: can you please tell me what node you are on?

I don't know how to tell.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Farish said:
    I been wanting to post this for a long time. Whenever I read cociu posts I use Gru voice from despicable me.

Thats hilarious!
    Man, cociu is a great guy but I have already told him to take some english classes. Havent I, cabron @cociu?

• This is unbeleve xDDD

• @MikePT said:
    Man, cociu is a great guy but I have already told him to take some english classes. Havent I, cabron @cociu?

As a native english speaker, I have no problems understanding him.

Sure, his spelling is off a bit, and his grammar sometimes not quite right -- but for English as a second (or third?) language I think he does pretty good. I'd rather him spend the time on his servers, than trying to improve his already understandable English...

I speak multiple languages as well, and I can't imagine running a VPS business in one of my other languages on a technical level.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • 2 Chinese memesters cant deal with cheap hardware, fuck off please. If you want more speed then dont buy one of the cheapest storage vps available

• iserver said: I 'm on vel12 node performance is random I feel lucky if I get a constant 5MBps up&down but that's not happening sometimes I get 100 KBps VPS does not respond

vell 12 is in process to replace , we have move half of vps yet but still need time because we have huge data there. Is something verry strange with this node so we have decided 2 weeks ago to change the hardware.

• That's about 150mbit write speed , which is also about the maximum network speed you'll see on these storage containers.

I don't see a problem here for the price I'm paying.

It's still a great deal. I can put up with slower transfers for secondary backups.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @cociu said:
    vell 12 is in process to replace , we have move half of vps yet but still need time because we have huge data there. Is something very strange with this node so we have decided 2 weeks ago to change the hardware.

thanks for the info cociu
    hopefully the rest get moved soon...coz its unusable at the moment :/