Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for dedi which can match online.net offer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for dedi which can match online.net offer

hathhath Member
edited November 2017 in Requests

I'm working in some mining business and I need something with a fair performance/price rate.

I had two online.net E3/32G at 19euro, and I wonder if anybody here can match this price this black friday. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• It totally depends. Are you mining for coal, iron, copper? I don't think in France (online.net) you would find any of these mines...

Thanked by 2someSguy WSS
  • @Akito said:
    It totally depends. Are you mining for coal, iron, copper? I don't think in France (online.net) you would find any of these mines...

I'm mining for Uranium. A North-Korea based location would be perfect for me.

Thanked by 1vpsGOD
  • @hath said:

@Akito said:
    It totally depends. Are you mining for coal, iron, copper? I don't think in France (online.net) you would find any of these mines...

MODS!

Thanked by 3Dedispec Nekki pike
  • @WSS said:

@hath said:

@Akito said:

MODS!

Well hold on man, we are all trying to profit here. I am sure there will be some pennies left for you to contribute to your BF fund.

• lzcykevinlzcykevin Member
    edited November 2017

wating soyoustart.com

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2017