Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prometeus to launch Windows VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Prometeus to launch Windows VPS

bersybersy Member
edited November 2017 in Providers

Dear Client,

we are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the new Professional Windows VPS.

Professional Windows VPS run on KVM hypervisors with performant (> 3 Ghz) CPUs, local SSD raid 10 arrays, come with dedicated resources and Microsoft Windows 2012 installed and ready to run, just point your RDP client to the assigned IP and you're set.

The VPS is manageable directly from our client area and doesn't require a separate login.

For a limited time and stock we are providing an amazing discount recurring for life:

>

40% off for monthly or quarterly payments, coupon code W40N

>

50% off for yearly payments, coupon code W50YEAR

>

Order here!

3 flavors of Professional Windows VPS are available at this time:

• WIN-SSD1-IT: 1 vCPU, 2GB RAM, 50GB SSD disk, €15/month (€7.5/mo with code W50YEAR)
  • WIN-SSD2-IT: 2 vCPU, 4GB RAM, 100GB SSD disk €25/month (€12.5/mo with code W50YEAR)
  • WIN-SSD3-IT: 4 vCPU, 8GB RAM, 200GB SSD disk €50/month (€25/mo with code W50YEAR)

>

All VPS have 10TB of monthly traffic included, 1 dedicated IPv4, one /64 IPv6

>

Location: Italy (other locations should follow in the next months)

>

Don't miss this amazing limited promotion, order now from here!

Thank you and best regards

Prometeus Team

Thanked by 2ehab Amitz

Comments

• So, @Maounique, what can you tell us about this?

• LeeLee Veteran

Can't really think what I would want it for however that is some decent pricing and dedicated cores.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2017

WSS said: So, @Maounique, what can you tell us about this?

Just testing, had some E3s laying around and since we didnt decide yet between ovz 7 and lxc, this buys some time.
    The offer is pretty limited, depends how fast they go if we add more. If they sell well, next batch will have servers ordered for this purpose. Only NL as other location as we scale back or stopped new deployments in the rest.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • So what about the windows licenses? Unless the nodes are running Hyper-V with windows data center edition, the windows guests would not be licensed?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Did receive the email, and looks tempting for an RDP. Still thinking about it, but, would love to be their client again (used them since 2013 for a few services, occasionally.)

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2017

rds100 said: So what about the windows licenses?

Not like we didnt have windows before, even now, Milano IWStack has templates at 9 Eur a piece per month.
    SPLA licenses are paid per pair of cpu cores. The DC has an insane deal as they used to have very big volumes last time I checked. This wont put food on the table, we only test the waters.

MikePT said: and looks tempting for an RDP

You do know you can RDP in Linux too, right? Might be only a simulation but works pretty well.

Thanked by 1rds100
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Maounique said: You do know you can RDP in Linux too, right? Might be only a simulation but works pretty well.

Have done it thousands of times, yes, but I like Windows for desktop. All my servers run mostly CentOS / Debian / Ubuntu. Windows is windows, I only use Linux for servers.

Anyway, the offer is tempting, considering it.

• The offers do look pretty good, but I couldn't really justify running a Windows server, plus I don't want to spend money on servers before BF/CM!

• angstrom said: plus I don't want to spend money on servers before BF/CM!

Good man.

Thanked by 1angstrom