Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ServerHand - Black Friday Specials - Deals Include: $10/year VPS, 58% Off Recurring, More! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ServerHand - Black Friday Specials - Deals Include: $10/year VPS, 58% Off Recurring, More!

2»

Comments

• @angstrom said:

@ServerHand said: I have reopened orders. I had to get another server online, many apologies.

Any chance that Piscataway will be available again? (If it was restocked, then I missed it again!)

Yes, you would be able to order now.

• @ServerHand said:

@angstrom said:

@ServerHand said: I have reopened orders. I had to get another server online, many apologies.

Any chance that Piscataway will be available again? (If it was restocked, then I missed it again!)

Unfortunately, the Piscataway link leads to LA.

• @angstrom said:

@ServerHand said:

@angstrom said:

Here's the link for Piscataway:

https://www.serverhand.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=224

• @ServerHand said:

@angstrom said:

@ServerHand said:

@angstrom said:

Here's the link for Piscataway:

https://www.serverhand.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=224

May I ask whether you've actually clicked on this link? It says that the server is located in Los Angeles.

• TaoronTaoron Member
    edited November 2017

@angstrom said:
    May I ask whether you've actually clicked on this link? It says that the server is located in Los Angeles.

Yes and I see this when I click it:

Configure your desired options and continue to checkout.

HostingBox 256 (PNJ)

RAM: 256MB

CPU: 1

Disk Space: 15GB SSD RAID

Bandwidth: 250 GB

IPs: 1 IPv4 IP & /64 IPv6 Block

OS Chosen/Installed at initial virtpanel login.

• @ServerHand said: @angstrom said: May I ask whether you've actually clicked on this link? It says that the server is located in Los Angeles.

Yes and I see this when I click it: [...]

Okay, my bad, I guess that it was a Firefox caching issue on my side, didn't think of this when trying yesterday.

I managed to sign up for Piscataway. :-)

By the way, as far as I can tell, hostingbox.org isn't mentioned anywhere on serverhand.com: I guess that this is intentional?

• TaoronTaoron Member
    edited November 2017

@angstrom said:

@ServerHand said: @angstrom said: May I ask whether you've actually clicked on this link? It says that the server is located in Los Angeles.

Yes and I see this when I click it: [...]

Okay, my bad, I guess that it was a Firefox caching issue on my side, didn't think of this when trying yesterday.

I managed to sign up for Piscataway. :-)

By the way, as far as I can tell, hostingbox.org isn't mentioned anywhere on serverhand.com: I guess that this is intentional?

It used to be a blurb at the top of the site, about a cheap yearly service. I changed the site recently. I'm not actively selling it. It was meant to be a cheap dev server.

Usually people found it by way of search engine or maybe even an ad, but I didn't really advertise it. (edit: beyond LET) I also started doing yearly pricing as well so it sort of made a single site for a yearly product meaningless. :)

Thanked by 1angstrom