Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommendations for dedicated server providers that have IPv6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Recommendations for dedicated server providers that have IPv6

jbxljbxl Member
edited August 2013 in Requests

I am looking for recommendations and offers for dedicated servers that support IPv6.

I am currently aware of the following providers:

1. OVH (avoiding them)
  2. Datashack
  3. Wholesale Internet

I am looking for a provider in the continental US or in Canada. I have a need to service customers on the East and West coasts so I'm looking for any location that has overall good connectivity (latency wise) to multiple locations.

My preference is to stay in the $60 price range but my budget can handle $100. Also I need a /28 of IPv4 addresses. Anyone have any other recommendations other than the providers above? (I'm considering WSI and DS, but not OVH).

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• jbxljbxl Member

I've moved this to requests as it seems a better fit.

• jbxljbxl Member

I did not specify hardware because it is not as important overall compared to connectivity. At a minimum though I would expect 8GB RAM and a processor that supports VT-x.

• I'll message you, we can easily accommodate that request :)

• jbxljbxl Member

@RyanD Thanks.

• Any reason you're not interested in Datashack or WSI? We run game servers on Datashacks' network and great latency to Central US and East Coast. Playable latency to the west coast (upper 70's typically)

I believe limestone networks will also do IPv6 (upon request, check with sales though) but they are out of your budget.

• jbxljbxl Member

@ryguy222 said:
    Any reason you're not interested in Datashack or WSI? We run game servers on Datashacks' network and great latency to Central US and East Coast. Playable latency to the west coast (upper 70's typically)

I believe limestone networks will also do IPv6 (upon request, check with sales though) but they are out of your budget.

I am considering DS and WSI as options. I just want to see what other options there are and then pick one that's the best fit for me. I only ruled out using OVH.

• We could do this as well. I will PM you.

• We can provide this in Los Angeles. Sending you a PM.

• jbxljbxl Member

@fizzyjoe908 and @concerto49 thank you both

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

We can do this in San Diego, California. We have IPv6 available on VPS and Dedicated, at no additional charge. Call, chat, or ticket about pricing to upgrade to a /28 from the /29 that is usually included with our "Dual Core" plan which calls within your budget.
    Thank you for considering our services.

https://www.shovehost.com/dedicatedservers.php

• ShivamShivam Member

check out contabu they offer 65 k IPV6's with each dedicated server currently have a 128 GB Ram , Unmetered @ 1 gbps - > 90 Pounds / Month [Really Cheap] doesn't have ddos protection so you might wanna do a gre tunnel or something

• @Shivam you're a year late. Look at the post date.

• @AThomasHowe said:
    Shivam you're a year late. Look at the post date.

Obvious marketing spam bot.

• ShivamShivam Member

Ops sorry im new to LET , not sure how this system works, just clicked on ''dedicated tab'' and was looking around