Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner (for transfer)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner (for transfer)

hzrhzr Member
edited November 2017 in General

EX51-SSD-GPU (7700) and EX41 (, 2x4TB non-ssd)
99e/39e renewal.

Both are paid through the 30th. Any interest? Looking for probably 35eur / 15eur for transfer.

Comments

• Wish I had more $$. It would be fun to play with the gpu for a month or two without fronting the big Hetzner setup fee.

Thanked by 1zisungen
  • layfonlayfon Member
    edited November 2017

willie said:
    Wish I had more $$. It would be fun to play with the gpu for a month or two without fronting the big Hetzner setup fee.

^^^^
    Someone please buy this before I do impulse buying. There're still black Friday dealssss

• fair offer, lucky for my wallet it's no ex41-ssd and I don't need a dedi with gpu. @layfon should go for it, can't do much wrong with this ;-)

• 30EUR for EX51-SSD-GPU transfer if done today. Save on setup for your weird ass mining schemes.

Other machine has been taken.

• Ex41 available?

• No.

• @hzr said:
    30EUR for EX51-SSD-GPU transfer if done today. Save on setup for your weird ass mining schemes.

20EUR right now?

• @theuniverses said:

@hzr said:
    30EUR for EX51-SSD-GPU transfer if done today. Save on setup for your weird ass mining schemes.

20EUR right now?

Read the OP , if nobody has taken it, it's simply gone, because hetzner removed it at 12p.m. CET

• theuniverses said: 20EUR right now?

>

I think it's still there. You want it for 20?

• @hzr said:

theuniverses said: 20EUR right now?

>

I think it's still there. You want it for 20?

Sorry no, I ended up getting another server after I had read Falzo's reply. Thank you though.

• sorry if I spoiled it somehow. but OP stated 30th november... and hetzner usually removes the servers at night directly from control panel and access

• @Falzo said:
    sorry if I spoiled it somehow. but OP stated 30th november... and hetzner usually removes the servers at night directly from control panel and access

You're fine, it was correct info based on the post.

• I still have the machine, guess I will just pay for another month and see how it goes

• If you're paying for another month and still looking to get rid of it, I might be interested. Don't go out of you're way to renew it though. Don't want you to be bad mouthing me for asking it.;) how much would you be looking to get now?

• Paid to renew already just because .. who knows.

I paid 99EUR for the month, you can take it off my hands for 90, so no setup fee at all in that case and a bit of discount

• I'll take it then. I almost got one back when they had the no setup deal. I'll send you a pm

• Is hetzner allow public torrent?

• Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2017

Is hetzner allow public torrent?

No. At them the system automatically starts to dispatch abuses if to distribute files.

• @Vova1234 said:

No. At them the system automatically starts to dispatch abuses if to distribute files.

Ok thanks you.

• @Vova1234 said:

Is this including legal torrent?

• sammsamm Member
    edited December 2017

akhfa said: Is this including legal torrent?

Legal torrents are fine. They won't contact you unless they get DMCA notices so it is not good idea using public trackers for illegal contents.

• tomekittomekit Member
    edited March 2018

I've got EX51-SSD-GPU which I am getting rid of. The installation fee from Hetzner is 99EUR. I am trying to recover whatever I've invested in, any offers welcome.
    I am also happy to exchange it for a different non-GPU server.

• tomekit said: any offers welcome

$1

Thanked by 1vish
  • vishvish Member

@mtsbatalha said:

tomekit said: any offers welcome

$1

Cheapass, offer at least $7

Thanked by 1mtsbatalha
  • hetzner is decent but their setup fees are outrageous

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

Closed per OP's request. If you have a similar server to transfer open your own thread or post in the cest pit please.

This discussion has been closed.