Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlazingFast Black Friday?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlazingFast Black Friday?

HooLanHooLan Member
edited November 2017 in General

I wonder whether BlazingFast will prepare some special offers for the Black Friday

Comments

• Do a post will really be open for each provider for asking about their BF offer ? Offer will be available for everyone at the same time if the provider is willing to running sale...

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • Blazingfast_IOBlazingfast_IO Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2017

@HooLan said:
    I wonder whether BlazingFast will prepare some special offers for the Black Friday

Hello HooLan, we have a coupon at the momment for 20% off for new customers only its FALL2017.

• @Blazingfast_IO said:

@HooLan said:

Hello HooLan, we have a coupon at the momment for 20% off for new customers only its FALL2017.

I do believe the ask was Black Friday. And to simplify your answer for the world, you said "No". We shall take our business elsewhere.. as if we weren't going to anyways.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Friday is over!

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@Clouvider said:
    Friday is over!

Not for us in a real timezone...

Thanked by 2WSS Clouvider
  • @Clouvider said:
    Friday is over!

Look at Dom acting like he's fucking @Francisco. The sun raises and falls on only one person in LET, buddy, and you've priced yourself right out of the universe. *

* Except today. Damn those were some awesome deals.

Thanked by 1Clouvider