Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it a good idea to sell cPanel accounts from VPS? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is it a good idea to sell cPanel accounts from VPS?

2»

Comments

• LampardLampard Member, Patron Provider

@southy said:

@raindog308 said:

Lampard said: Thanks for your suggestion, but i think i will get something more cheaper on Black Friday than this.

You're going to be a great shared hosting provider...

Perhaps you can directly sell accounts here on BF. Just offer half of your resources for a quarter of the price. And sell that four times.
    I’m sure no one has ever thought of this. You’ll do great!

If i had to do this, then i should have chosen AlphaRacks :P

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @Lampard said:

@southy said:

@raindog308 said:

Lampard said: Thanks for your suggestion, but i think i will get something more cheaper on Black Friday than this.

Perhaps you can directly sell accounts here on BF. Just offer half of your resources for a quarter of the price. And sell that four times.

Technically, there's still time!

@WSS said:

@Lampard said:

@southy said:

@raindog308 said:

No, VirMach FTW!

• @Lampard said:

@WSS said:

@Lampard said:

@southy said:

@raindog308 said:

No, VirMach FTW!

Sorry, but I won't allow you to do this on @VirMach. They, however, may have other plans.

@WSS said:

@Lampard said:

@WSS said:

@Lampard said:

@southy said:

@raindog308 said:

No, VirMach FTW!

Sorry, but I won't allow you to do this on @VirMach. They, however, may have other plans.

Haha, don't worry, after i grab from some companies, i will let you know! :)

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Lampard said: Haha, don't worry, after i grab from some companies, i will let you know! :)

I do wish you success. I just would be careful who you pick as a partner. Remember:

how customers perceive your company = you + the hosting provider you ride on

You can be the greatest provider in the world, but if your provider is constantly having outages, slow performance, takes 24 hours to fix issues, etc., you can't rate above that.

Thanked by 1Lampard

@raindog308 said:

Lampard said: Haha, don't worry, after i grab from some companies, i will let you know! :)

I do wish you success. I just would be careful who you pick as a partner. Remember:

how customers perceive your company = you + the hosting provider you ride on

You can be the greatest provider in the world, but if your provider is constantly having outages, slow performance, takes 24 hours to fix issues, etc., you can't rate above that.

Yeah, i understand, i have already found many cheap related offers but i have rejected them after reading their reviews :)

• Oh, we‘ve got just the right fit for you:
    There‘s a guy, a real entrepreneur. He wants to build a remarkable new business.
    Quality and having the best products is very important to him and so he had a really magnificent idea that will revolutionize the hosting industry:
    He found that you can never really trust a hoster because they‘ve all got these datacenters where who-knows-what can happen.
    So to be able to offer the best possible service with an incident response time as low as possible, he decided to actually set his servers up at home. So now he can react faster and provide the best possible service to his clients.

You two should really get in touch, you would make a great fit!

We had him in a thread here like 1-2 weeks ago or so, shoul be perhaps 5 pages back... but I can’t find the thread right now, perhaps someone can help?

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@southy said:
    We had him in a thread here like 1-2 weeks ago or so, shoul be perhaps 5 pages back... but I can’t find the thread right now, perhaps someone can help?

You talking about this fucking genius?

• @MasonR said:

You talking about this fucking genius?

Exactly!
    Those two would be a great fit I think.
    We could open up a sub-section of the forum dedicated to "stupid business ideas that show that you obviously don't have any idea of the industry you're trying to get yourself into" to allow these folks to cluster together without bugging the rest of the world too much. Like a reservate for them.
    Or of course we could just name it "Things the world has been waiting for".

Thanked by 1MasonR
    edited November 2017

Wow, you should just get away from this thread if you cannot help @southy, creating stupid dramas for no reason. Perhaps you should ignore the post when you don't have any serious answer. When one asks a question, it doesn't MEAN that person is actually GONNA do it for real.
    Whatever, some people had serious answers, thanks to them! :)