Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need VPS for Seedbox [cheapest]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need VPS for Seedbox [cheapest]

l2o88jl2o88j Member
edited August 2013 in Requests

50 or greater than 50 HD 512 mb RAM 10 mbps unmetered or 100 mbps unmetered [I ask for 10mbps to get the VPS cost lower] Location is dependable Private and Public Tracker

VPS provider should not ban account on any case.

I ask for VPS as i need to setup some other scripts for leech bcoz seedbox don't have root access.

Comments

• There already another thread on exactly the same request.

• @joelgm said:
    There already another thread on exactly the same request.

can u link the thread here plz

• Great help. Just cut your fingers for typing this :p
    If you are not interested in helping.....GTFO

• @l2o88j I'm interested in helping, you just have to show the absolute bare minimum of effort to run a simple search for the obvious keyword 'seedbox', and you'll find the thread yourself.

• Thanks for the link.
    Actually i have gone through lowendtalk n skimmed google but cant find any to meet d reqrmnt.

• @rajprakash said:
    l2o88j I'm interested in helping, you just have to show the absolute bare minimum of effort to run a simple search for the obvious keyword 'seedbox', and you'll find the thread yourself.

Read d latest post.
    Actually i dont get any host according to my requirement and i m askin d help of providers here that they can help me.

Keep in mind that i m not a novice :)

• @Jack said:
    "VPS provider should not ban account on any case."

No.

I just meant that they should not ban me for torrenting.

• @rajprakash r u an indian?

• xsetxset Member

@l2o88j

I don't think many providers want to see their BW used 100% for torrenting.
    So you might get banned if you utilize the BW a lot.

• @xset said:
    l2o88j

I don't think many providers want to see their BW used 100% for torrenting.
    So you might get banned if you utilize the BW a lot.

I just need 10mbps unmetered, it will come around ~3TB per month and i guess that s not gonna deplete their BW

• @Jack said:
    Why not just get a server with 3TB a month then and limit it at application level?

I don't want to limit anything from my side. I just need dat to come in d package itself.

If a provider is ready to provider all my requirements except BW then i will consider about it jack.

• @Jack said:
    I don't think BuyVM are too bothered regarding torrents you should call by frantech's IRC and ask them directly though...

Channel: #frantech

Network: irc.frantech.ca

Made a ticket, waiting for d reply

• Dude, d is not a fucking replacement for the word "the".

Thanked by 3rds100 chauffer Trav
  • LoweEndTalk, the new source for vps to do Warez on. "Need a cheap VPS for warez? Feel free to start a thread and we will point you to hosts that allow illegal activities." Not only cheap, but now your allowed to advertise the use of services for illegal purposes. Love it.

So @Spirit how many of these threads you guys gonna allow on here? I think another 2-3 should sure up my above sentiment.

I assume ColoCrossing is in support of customers using their services for illegal purposes as well?

Here I thought LET was supposed to be better than hackforums... not so sure anymore.

/inb4youtrytolietomeandtellmeitisgoingtobeusedforlegaltorrents

P.S. If you don't agree with the above, maybe you should start moderating these threads, huh?

Cheers!

• What have you the impression it was for illegal torrents? Was it the 10/100 unmetered that gave it away?

• @MrObvious I'm not aware of any private tracker that doesn't have illegal torrents :)

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@bogdacutuu Linux isos?

• @netomx said:
    bogdacutuu Linux isos?

Sure, some trackers have Linux ISOs, but what I meant is that I don't know any private tracker that doesn't have at least some illegal torrents on it

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

@Jack said:
    "VPS provider should not ban account on any case."

No.

Haha, I think they call that bulletproof hosting :rolleyes:

• You may want to try BlueVM's new Zurich location - its pretty "bulletproof" at that location regarding DMCA.

Feel free to ask on their IRC channel - https://www.bluevm.com/chat.php

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited August 2013

@WebSearchingPro said:
    You may want to try BlueVM's new Zurich location - its pretty "bulletproof" at that location regarding DMCA.

Feel free to ask on their IRC channel - https://www.bluevm.com/chat.php

BlueVM is a US owned company so their Zurich location is not bulletproof at all for copyright violators. Since BlueVM is a US company it must abide by US laws and US court orders and this applies to all of its operations including its Zurich location.

If you use a non-US owned hosting company in an "offshore location" you won't have to worry about DMCA because it is a US law but there's a good chance the copyright holders can still take down your website using other tools.

If your domain name is a .com, .org, .biz, .net, .edu, or .xxx. the copyright holder can get a court order from a US court to take down your domain (and with it your "offshore" website).

Even if you use a domain extension that isn't controlled by a US company and use a non-US owned host, your "offshore" website can still be taken down if it violates the copyright laws of the country it is hosted in.

The only "bulletproof" offshore location for copyright violators is Iran (unless the copyrighted work you're stealing is Iranian) because Iran is not a member of the Berne Convention or WIPO Copyright Treaty.

TL;DR: "offshore" "bulletproof" hosting is a myth

relevant link: http://www.dmcahandbook.com/2012/03/how-to-take-down-a-foreign-based-website-from-the-u-s/

• MuZoMuZo Member

@DomainBop accoring to circ38a also Afghanistan, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Iraq, San
    Marino, and Turkmenistan has no copyright relations with USA like Iran.