Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Conn8ct - First month free VPS - $6 Recuring, 5GB SSD , 512MB RAM - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Conn8ct - First month free VPS - $6 Recuring, 5GB SSD , 512MB RAM

2»

Comments

• @rahulks said:
    I cant find Ubuntu on the list of Operating System list,Will it be added soon ?

You can find it in the solus panel.

• The next 6 orders that will use the promo code again will get a free month of use. We have also updated the recurring price to $6

• I've got a pending state,could you please help me check this?

• @putaoren said:
    I've got a pending state,could you please help me check this?

For some reason the module couldn't assign to you a username. Should be fixed now.

• @Conn8ct said:
    Thanks,It's now being active,but Virtual Server Control shows me status:unavailable and I don't get a control panel info mail too,so I can't manage the vps,could you please help me fix this?sorry for my bad English.Thanks.

• mov3mov3 Member
    edited August 2013

@putaoren said:
    I also have this problem

• @putaoren said:but Virtual Server Control shows me status:unavailable and I don't get ?>a control panel info mail too,so I can't manage the vps,could you please help me fix >this?sorry for my bad English.Thanks.

Please raise a support ticket as it is not easy to check from here which VPS belongs to you :)

• Conn8ctConn8ct Member
    edited August 2013

@mov3 said:

>

Please open a Support ticket so i can help you further.

Note: This offer is now closed, Thank you to everyone interested and signing up with us! We hope you have a great experience and we strive to have you on board for a long term relationship!

Kind regards
    Management @ Conn8ct