Ajenti Panel releases 1.0! Awesome lightwight web vps management panel
The awesome AJenti web panel has released version 1.0:
- Ajenti now uses WebSockets to maintain persistent connection between server and your web browser, which means less lag and faster response.
- You can create different Ajenti user accounts and grant/deny permissions on them.
- A fully automatic SSL certificate generator is included. No more unsafe traffic!
- Less traffic: UI is sent in compressed JSON and HTML is generated on the client side.
- Localization: includes complete Russian, French and German translations with more to come.
- Plugins: extra dependencies can be installed in one click.
- All plugins are now bundled with Ajenti.
- Terminal windows are now opened as tabs inside Ajenti interface.
- NGINX reverse proxying support (Ajenti on an URL subpath).
- Stateful plugin model: never think about session storage or HTTP requests again - application and UI state is persisted and updated automatically.
- UI bindings: automatically generate UI from data sets: read more.
- Intents: plugins may send cross-plugin action requests, for example, opening a file from File Manager in Notepad plugin.
- BIND9 and NSD DNS plugins.
- Samba CTDB clustering plugin.
- Dashboard: widget order is saved automatically.
- MySQL and PostgreSQL plugins let you execute SQL queries and manage databases & users.
- NFS Exports plugin for managing your NFS server.
- Filesystems: now includes filesystem usage information and lets you mount/unmount filesystems.
- IPTables: rule comments, reordering, better autorun management, less cluttered interface, smarter options (setting port adds —protocol tcp).
- LM-Sensors plugin for hardware temperature measurement.
- Logs: logs are now displayed in realtime (like tail -f).
- Munin: graphs are now proxied through Ajenti, so direct connectivity between browser and Munin server isn’t required.
- Netatalk (AFPD) plugin.
- Network: displays current traffic speed.
- Power: now displays battery usage.
- Scripts widget which lets you add run custom command from dashboard.
- RAID (mdadm and LSI MegaRAID) status plugin
- S.M.A.R.T. status widget.
- Services: services from Sys-V init system, Upstart and Supervisor are now merged and displayed in Services table (and can be controlled by service widgets).
- Task Manager: huge speed improvement
- Terminal: terminals are now connected through Socket.IO, which brings great speed improvement where WebSockets are supported.
So you can finally drop Webmin.
Here's the website: http://ajenti.org/. They do have a very (IMHO) ugly logo...
(I'm not involved in the project, just a satisfied user).