Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Under $7 1-2GB VPS by old reputable providers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Under $7 1-2GB VPS by old reputable providers

BartokBartok Member
edited August 2013 in Requests

There are lots of offers for under $7 VPS with 1-2 GB RAM in LowEndBox, and I regularly order for small projects that I have. A common problem I faced with new providers is that

1) They may disappear due to unsuccessful business.
2) When something is wrong, they cannot simply fix it, and I need to reinstall the OS to access my VPS.

Can you introduce me some old reputable providers offering budget VPS in this range?

Comments

• BartokBartok Member
    edited August 2013

@Jack said:
    What providers have you been with ?

I tried many providers. You want the bad or good experiences? ;)

My experience with BuyVM was quite good, VolumeDrive was good until yesterday. BurstNet was neutral.

I had some serious problem with 123systems, and DirectSpace

and minor problem with ChicagoVPS

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

VPS in what location?

• I say budgetvm .

• @perennate said:
    VPS in what location?

Any location across the US

• @rahulks said:
    I say budgetvm .

Very decent packages. Hard to resist. I must try it, though I was unable to find any new offer in the LEB. Why they are not active here, as their offers are tempting.

• hbjlee17hbjlee17 Member, Host Rep

you can try www.lunanode.com, probably one of the cheapest with 5 dedicated ipv4 addresses.

• @hbjlee17 said:
    you can try www.lunanode.com, probably one of the cheapest with 5 dedicated ipv4 addresses.

Yes, the number of IPs they offer is quite interesting.

• inceptionhosting or prometeus :)

• upfreakupfreak Member
    edited August 2013

Old + reputable + 1-2gb at 7 gives you a small list anyway...

Inception hosting 2gb xen us

Hostigations new brand ovz us

Heroicvps kvm us

are my top recommendations...

• @ErawanArifNugroho said:
    inceptionhosting or prometeus :)

I wanted to try inceptionhosting before, but its low quality design scared me. It is a premium template badly implemented.

• @peppr said:
    Old + reputable + 1-2gb at 7 gives you a small list anyway...

As a matter of fact, I am looking to capture that small list :)

• chicagovps

• If your decision's based on the provider having a good website than many/most of the old reputable providers are out.

If you can ignore the terrible website and focus on the fact that the provider's known for virtually flawless service, instead, then Hostigation's Highspeedweb.net offer would be my pick right now:
    http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/12811/highspeedweb-net-2gb-openvz-7-east-coast

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Chicago one... Pm if want to buy from them ;)

• @Dylan said:
    If your decision's based on the provider having a good website than many/most of the old reputable providers are out.

No, my judgement is not based on the design, but when I do not know a provider, my first impression is design; unless I get positive feedback from current clients (the reason that I am here).

• @netomx said:
    Chicago one... Pm if want to buy from them ;)

why? do you have a very special coupon for that ? ;)

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@Bartok

Try http://comforthost.net - They provide premium service at low price and they take a backup of whole vps(You can restore your VPS)

• iSkyiSky Member

i would say ramnode
    got very good experience with them

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

We've been in business since 2011. If west coast works for you, got some great deals for you:

2GB RAM
    1024MB vSwap
    80GB Disk Space
    800GB Bandwidth
    1 IPv4 Address
    100Mbit connection
    OpenVZ/SolusVM
    LA: https://liquid-solutions.biz/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=104
    Seattle: https://liquid-solutions.biz/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=102

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Bartok yup xD

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Well, we are sold out, but for fellow LET people can make exceptions :)
    Open a ticket with the plan you would like from either prometeus.net or iperweb.com with title "for John" and I will offer you a good deal unless you wish to try OVerZold 4 G with the serverbear coupon which have stock almost permanently due to many people which buy just to bot runescape even though we make it clear that is forbidden.

• @Maounique do you guys have anything in the US?