Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Colostore; Virtual Servers/openVZ; iptables/port forwarding enabled?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Colostore; Virtual Servers/openVZ; iptables/port forwarding enabled?

edited August 2013 in Providers

Hi,

does somebody know if Colostores Virtual openVZ Servers support iptables with port forwarding?

commands for checking
modprobe ip_tables
iptables -L

On a related note i noticed that their Live Chat seems to be always offline but that seems to be a common theme among providers.

Thanks!

Comments

• zfedorazfedora Member
    edited August 2013

They really don't specialize in VPS. I actually didn't even realize that they're doing OpenVZ anymore.

You can send Joe an email - joe(at)colostore.com or Josh - joshb(at)colostore.com and they could probably help. Joe is the datacenter manager.

Thanked by 1Admiral_Awesome
  • edited August 2013

Thanks,

actually i am not sure what they use for their Virtual Servers as their site indicates both openVZ and Hyper-V. Also i am unsure if it works in Hyper-V out of the box?

• zfedorazfedora Member
    edited August 2013

Their site is probably not completely finished yet. I believe they dumped OpenVZ and are just doing Hyper-V now since they originally did OpenVZ. You can contact them either way, they're really helpful over there.

Thanked by 1Admiral_Awesome