Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Server providers with BGP sessions transit.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Server providers with BGP sessions transit.

liuxyonliuxyon Member
edited November 2017 in Requests

I am BGP player, So i need buy some servers or service for BGP transit.
The following resources hope to be dedicated and independent
At least Requirements are as follows:
2G DDR4 above the memory,100G SSD OR NVM,2 CORE CPU,1G bandwith Unlimited traffic, BGP transit and allow BGP to other IX and Peering. KVM or XEN, two NIC, 2 ipv4 and ipv6 /48, allow PTR and upload my system. VDS Pay monthly. very stable long-term service.There are no other restrictions on use.

If it is an independent dedicated Server,Considering security, hope is paid monthly.That is, according to the size of the amount of different payment methods.As for the price, because of the different quality considerations, it is best that you provide the actual minimum acceptable price.Please provide a tax-free price.
it can not have installation fees and other additional costs. Please allow to test your service

also need ipv4 space.

If there is something wrong, please advise.

Comments

• HostlovinHostlovin Member, Host Rep

$700
    free setup

• What currency?

• full tables, The best is full tables,But for the moment I'm mainly used in technical practice, hoping to be complete.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

Is the IX BGP session a must? If no, then we can do this in our own facilities in HK and LT.

But true 'unlimited 1G' = dedicated 1G so the price would be a little under $1k /month in LT and from $3k /month in HK (more if you need 'premium' routes). If this is out of your budget, I assume that would mean you don't really need all that much BW.

In USA you may be able to get this for around $300 - $500 with a dedicated 1G link from HE.net :-).

• Because there are too many sharing people, bandwidth is often very slow, I need fast. Currently mainly technical hobby. HongKong speed slow or price is expensive. if BGP transit Can also be considered.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Budget ?

• I have BGP transit with he.net. i need more node fast network.

• Mainly on the quality of the price, of course, hope that cheap. i send msg to you.

Thanked by 1rickey318
  • Check Cogent or FDC they do small transits for 500-1k/m+ for Gigs and 10g arround $2-3k/m

For CIS i would recommend RETN, $500-800/M+ FOR GIG.

• I can offer for u high speed BGP full-view with all other needfull infrastructure in Asia, Krasnoyarsk. Write me anytime

• @forevermore said:
    I can offer for u high speed BGP full-view with all other needfull infrastructure in Asia, Krasnoyarsk. Write me anytime

ok.

• @forevermore said:
    I can offer for u high speed BGP full-view with all other needfull infrastructure in Asia, Krasnoyarsk. Write me anytime

i sent.

• \

@Clouvider said:
    Budget ?

i sent.

• Can you learn how to use the damn quote button? Vanilla is shit, but it's not THAT difficult.

• @WSS said:
    Can you learn how to use the damn quote button? Vanilla is shit, but it's not THAT difficult. Can't see any problem

• @quick said:

@WSS said:
    Can you learn how to use the damn quote button? Vanilla is shit, but it's not THAT difficult. Can't see any problem

its the dicks

• Price is the result of negotiation between the two parties according to their own circumstances. I can only give a general budget, according to the specific terms of consultation.According to the development of different budget.Really willing private consultation.