Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a cheap host for some low traffic sites I own
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a cheap host for some low traffic sites I own

I have a few idle 1-page sites that I don't really want to touch right now. I have them sitting on a shitty host for $10/mo and have had them there for 3 years but it's time to put them on something cheaper for the next decade (lol).

I'm looking for a cheap host to put them on. BuyShared.net was where I was trying to go but they're sold out.

Bandwidth is super low. Storage is about 3GB in files and DBs. 10 domains. I would prefer cpanel or at least a service to help migrate it over.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Thanked by 2Cam mikho
  • BuyShared reseller plans are not sold out. Get each of your websites a cpanel account, nice to ensure if one gets hacked, the others don't.

Also, If they are idling why would you care for speed?

Thanked by 2Francisco MikePT
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

From $10/month to $3/year, thats how much you would save if you moved your sites to me.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Francisco can help you migrating the whole cPanel account, then he can split the addon domains to its own accounts, this should be pretty easy for Francisco.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep
    Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @MikePT said:
    Francisco can help you migrating the whole cPanel account, then he can split the addon domains to its own accounts, this should be pretty easy for Francisco.

This should be easy for any provider. It's literally in cPanel now.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited November 2017

@IThinkUFailed said:

@MikePT said:

This should be easy for any provider. It's literally in cPanel now.

Yep exactly! Thats what I meant. :)

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

Just wait for black Friday deals!

• @MollieGrant said:
    If you are looking for a cheap host then visit at thesis writing services. I hope that it will best fit to your requirements. Make a visit there.

This has to be the shittest way to advertise your writing service.

@MikePT said:
    Yep exactly! Thats what I meant. :)

If any host they pick can't do this and use cPanel they need to back the hell away from hosting tbh.

• subjugatingsubjugating Banned, Member

Get 1 EUR VPS from Arubacloud.com and host on your own or get on from https://www.stephost.md/cart/shared-hosting-packets/ @ 6.99 USD / year.

• Oh hey @macdonjo welcome to the forum. It is nice to see a fellow BHW, seems like that place is going to shit now a days. Not how it used to be back in 09-11 when the whole FB money making machine was still working for many of us.

• I would vote for @cam too

Thanked by 1Cam
  • launchvpslaunchvps Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2017

Hi! :)

We are now offering shared plans in our Philadelphia location. You can find more info here.

You can get started with the following specifications for $3.29 /qtr.

5 GB SSD Disk
    500 GB Bandwidth
    SSH Access
    Unlimited Add-on Domains
    Unlimited Databases
    Unlimited Email Accounts
    Unlimited FTP Accounts

Let me know if you have any questions!

• +10 for mikho

Thanked by 1mikho
  • MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited November 2017

If you're still needing shared or reseller hosting, I can offer the following. Use code 50ANNUAL at checkout.

Shared - $10/Year - 5GB SSD, 500GB Bandwidth, 5 Websites
    New York - Manchester

Reseller - $25/Year - 10GB SSD, 1000GB Bandwidth, Unlimited Accounts
    New York

• @essayreviews said:
    nice post.I really happy to read your post.this is my first visiting of this sitre.thank you so much.

l8r bro