Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OneProvider down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OneProvider down?

Cannot access either oneprovider.com or panel.opt-net.com to pay my invoice, getting the cloudfare 523 error origin unreachable.

Comments

• Can you post an iperf?

Thank you.

• ovh is down, does oneprovider use them for their services?

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • I'm unable to access the website either, peoples servers still up?

• @FennecFox said:
    I'm unable to access the website either, peoples servers still up?

My server is up and running.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

To be fair, this question should be raised in the context of a particular location, since we all know One Provider resells quite a few providers World Wide - do they even operate any of their locations? I don't think so.

• @Clouvider said:
    To be fair, this question should be raised in the context of a particular location, since we all know One Provider resells quite a few providers World Wide - do they even operate any of their locations? I don't think so.

He did mention he cannot access their website and panel. He also mentioned that he is getting CF errors (which seems to be fixed. I can access their website just fine).

• @Clouvider said:

Nope. They don't even know the difference between bare metal and a VPS.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • @WSS said:

@Clouvider said:

Nope. They don't even know the difference between bare metal and a VPS.

I thought that we got over HVH’s “hybrid” line already.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

@doghouch said:

Is that their "300 Mhz should be enough for anybody" line, or anything else they seem to intentionally misrepresent?

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited November 2017

@WSS said:

@doghouch said:

Is that their "300 Mhz should be enough for anybody" line, or anything else they seem to intentionally misrepresent?

It’s more like they think that the term “dedicated server” can = to “300 MHz dedicated CPU VPS.”

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

@doghouch said:
    It’s more like they think that the word “dedicated server” can = to “300 MHz dedicated CPU VPS.”

Par for the course with Hudson Valley Hustle.

You know how when you order a 12" pizza, you can cut it into 4 slices? You can also cut it into 12,048 if you have a real steady hand.

• @WSS said:

@doghouch said:
    It’s more like they think that the word “dedicated server” can = to “300 MHz dedicated CPU VPS.”

Par for the course with Hudson Valley Hustle.

You know how when you order a 12" pizza, you can cut it into 4 slices? You can also cut it into 12,048 if you have a real steady hand.

A few Chinese website says have laser engraving devices, so... why not use that to cut a pizza into a few gazillion pieces?

• You have to cut corners when you aren't smart enough to implement IPv6.

Thanked by 1IncognitoBurrito
  • SiXwishlistSiXwishlist Member
    edited May 2018

@shitposter said:
    Cannot access either oneprovider.com or panel.opt-net.com to pay my invoice, getting the cloudfare 523 error origin unreachable.

is down!! This page (https://panel.op-net.com/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online

Thanked by 1Starry
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

November 2017

This discussion has been closed.