Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

9 x Hetzner EX-41S-SSD available for transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

9 x Hetzner EX-41S-SSD available for transfer

windytime90windytime90 Member
edited November 2017 in General

Hi,

We have finished our project and we have 9 Hetzner EX-41S-SSD for transfer. The specification is below:

• CPU = Intel i7 7700

• RAM = 64 GB

• Disk: 2 x 250 SSD GB Each

• IP : 1

• Bandwidth: 30T/mo. They claim that their servers come with unlimited bandwidth but they will cap your connection to 10M if you use more than 30T.

• Renewal price: €39 each month ~ $45.

• Hetzner setup price: €79 ~ $92

The detail of duedate of each server is listed below:

• (#1) 1 x server due on Nov-9 (5 days remaining)(this one has i7-6700)

• (#2) 5 x servers due on Nov-11 (7 days remaining)

• (#3) 1 x server due on Nov-16 (12 days remaining)

• (#4) 2 x servers due on Nov-17 (13 days remaining)

• Bandwidth remaining: About 28-29T / 30T for this month. I used very little bandwidth.

Price for transfer:

$15 + (days remaining / 30 * 45). For example, if you want to take the server due on Nov-9, you have to pay only $15 + 45/30*5 = $22.5, you save setup fee of Hetzner.

All payments can be made via Paypal or Bitcoin.

P/s: "First come, first serve" base. Please reply on the thread with the number of servers you want as well as PMed so I can decide who comes first.

Thank you for your reading.

Thanked by 1Lee

Comments

• Do you have confirmation that this transfer is possible?

Also, I suppose that monthly price increases when transferring to an account where VAT is applicable?

• teamacc said: Do you have confirmation that this transfer is possible?

Also, I suppose that monthly price increases when transferring to an account where VAT is applicable?

Hi, the transfer is possible because it is a provided function in their robot control panel.

For the tax information, please refer to their FAQ here:

https://wiki.hetzner.de/index.php/Payment_FAQ/en

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2017

windytime90 said: Disk: 2 x 250 SSD GB Each

for the same price per month you can get nowadays 2 x 500GB, here is the link for more details:
    https://www.hetzner.com/dedicated-rootserver/ex41-ssd

windytime90 said: Renewal price: €39 each month ~ $45.

the price per month quoted is excluding VAT. Much better to pay the setup and get double storage per disk!

windytime90 said: P/s: "First come, first serve" base. Please reply on the thread with the number of servers you want as well as PMed so I can decide who comes first.

pointless, as it's not bargain servers.

• pointless, as it's not bargain servers.

EX-41S-SSD has 64 GB of ram, EX-41-SSD you mentioned has “only” 32 ;-)

Thanked by 1windytime90
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

jamzed said: EX-41S-SSD has 64 GB of ram, EX-41-SSD you mentioned has “only” 32 ;-)

Haven't spotted that, thanks. I think majority people use more storage nowadays than memory.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@teamacc said:
    Do you have confirmation that this transfer is possible?

I don’t think price will increase, but I’m pretty confident VAT will be added on top of the price if VAT applies.

• zevuszevus Member
    edited November 2017

pointless, as it's not bargain servers.

when I transferred my server, I just took the pro-rata for the remaining month, didn't take some extra $15.

but it still saves a bunch from their setup fees, which is the main drawback for hetzner servers. sure, they're bargains

btw, for anyone interested, you must already have a hetzner robot acct. tell them not to delete yours after you cancel your next server =p

Thanked by 1windytime90
  • WebProject said: for the same price per month you can get nowadays 2 x 500GB, here is the link for more details: https://www.hetzner.com/dedicated-rootserver/ex41-ssd

You are mentioning another type of server with less RAM, more storage. Yes, actually what I am offering is still available on Hetzner, but with setup fee. As @zevus has mentioned, you can save a bunch from their setup fee.

• The $15 would be fairer 'per order' rather than 'per server'.

Aligns incentives better.
    Wish I had a use for a ton of non ECC ram.

• @vimalware said:
    The $15 would be fairer 'per order' rather than 'per server'.

Aligns incentives better.
    Wish I had a use for a ton of non ECC ram.

Well, you can create some VMs and leave it idle. :D

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • good luck with your sales. I think pricing is fair anyway. there is a german board with a market place at forum.hetzner.de too, where you could do some offers too and might find interested people...

• @Falzo said:
    good luck with your sales. I think pricing is fair anyway. there is a german board with a market place at forum.hetzner.de too, where you could do some offers too and might find interested people...

Thanks for your suggestion. I would like to update the stock:

(#1) 1 x server due on Nov-9 (3 days remaining)(this one has i7-6700)

(#2) 2 x servers due on Nov-11 (5 days remaining)

(#3) 1 x server due on Nov-16 (10 days remaining)

(#4) 1 x servers due on Nov-17 (11 days remaining)