Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you know Chinese Kangle Web Server?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Do you know Chinese Kangle Web Server?

mayunmayun Member
edited November 2017 in General

The Web Server has Nginx/Apache/IIS/Tengine/OpenResty....
But do you know, and Kangle?

kangle web server One Click Installation Package is a shell written in Linux Shell that can be used to install kangle web server (kangle, easypanel, proftpd, mysql, php, apc, Memcached, safedog) production environment for CentOS VPS (VDS) program.

Do not know if you have any understanding?
It is said that the commercial version of the performance is very good, especially defense CC attacks.

Comments

• hmm last updated in 2014 so almost 3 years ago https://sourceforge.net/projects/kangle/ !

• Recently updated in this year, kangleweb.com in the official forum

• This is a garbage, not recommended to use it

• It's not popular in China

• Never heard about it

• Yeah,It's not popular in China

• dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

It's less popular nowadays, there're still some web hosting providers in China selling shared hosting using Kangle control panel.

I personally have some experience with it, not much impressive though.

• @dearroy said:
    It's less popular nowadays, there're still some web hosting providers in China selling shared hosting using Kangle control panel.

@dearroy said:

yes,you're right!