Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KS-1 in BHS!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KS-1 in BHS!

agonyztagonyzt Member
edited November 2017 in General

Is it an error? Ordered one 2 years ago and they canceled/refunded my order within a day. I used to have an Atom in BHS back in 2014 with a 2TB HDD. Maybe they are recycling them? The setup fee is the only reason I don't try it :)

https://www.kimsufi.com/en/order/kimsufi.xml?reference=1804sk01

Comments

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

It's not an error. In fact, it's been documented on CheckServers for a couple days.

• Is this all happening due to the fact OVH is now charging more?

• @Edmond said:
    Is this all happening due to the fact OVH is now charging more?

Yeah KS-1's used to be a 5-minute buy window every 2-3 days and now its available seemingly abundantly......

• 2tb hdd?

• That's KS-2E. The KS-1 comes with a 500G HDD.

• KS-2E was 7 euro in the last flash sale. I got mine at an earlier one, at 8 euro, still good. But it's about to go up because of the DDOS protection charge being added.

• It's indeed the KS-2E that comes with the 2TB, my point is that I've never seen an Atom with 500GB in BHS. The only Atom they ever had in BHS were the special editions equipped with a 2TB HDD and they were sold during the beta of the new BHS datacenter before they started selling anything else. It's was going for 120eur/year.

• I had a KS-1 with a 2TB once, but it wasn't at BHS. I assumed that they just ran out of shitty drives when it failed.

• @CyberneticTitan said:

@Edmond said:
    Is this all happening due to the fact OVH is now charging more?

Yeah KS-1's used to be a 5-minute buy window every 2-3 days and now its available seemingly abundantly......

It's always a black friday deal for OVH, but now it's no longer the case because people think it's expensive..

• Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider

I ordered such a server. But I doubt that they will give it to Atom.