Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

URGENT USA VPS for 2 wp websites
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

URGENT USA VPS for 2 wp websites

OldkyOldky Member
edited November 2017 in Requests

Hello

I need asap vps in USA location and requirements are:

CPU (above 2.0)

RAM 2GB would be ok

SSD: 50 (upgradeable)

Traffic: 5-10TB

1Gbit Network Ports

Budget: 50$ annualy

Thanks in advance

Comments

• If you need it ASAP then do your diligence and use the search function above.

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • You'll easily find a 1GB solution for this budget; check lowendbox.com and the ads on the side ;). I suspect ChicagoVPS would be able to cover this but I'm not entirely sure on their reputation these days.

• @Oldky are you looking for KVM or OpenVZ, if its the former, then it will be hard to find anything for $50 bucks for 2gb of RAM. However, OpenVZ 2gb of RAM for $50 bucks should be easy to find.

The problem is your 10 Terabytes of bandwidth. I think you need to up your budget to at least $10-15 dollars a month.

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited November 2017

We can do 2GB RAM KVM in LA for $47.99/year but it would be 80GB of HDD and only 2TB bandwidth.

• @IAlwaysBeCoding said:
    @Oldky are you looking for KVM or OpenVZ, if its the former, then it will be hard to find anything for $50 bucks for 2gb of RAM. However, OpenVZ 2gb of RAM for $50 bucks should be easy to find.

The problem is your 10 Terabytes of bandwidth. I think you need to up your budget to at least $10-15 dollars a month.

IT can be KVM and Open is ok too

@Ishaq said:
    We can do 2GB RAM KVM in LA for $47.99/year but it would be 80GB of HDD and only 2TB bandwidth.

Sound good, what about then 50gb ssd and 2tb ? Can we do that?

• @Oldky said: Sound good, what about then 50gb ssd and 2tb ? Can we do that?

Unfortunately not, SSD is more expensive and we don't have any SSD machines in LA at this time.

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

I can do an OVZ in LA would be 1TB BW and 70GB SSD for 60USD/year.
    If you wish I can adjust it to 50GB SSD instead of 70GB and add another 1TB of bw.

• @RapidDedi said:
    I can do an OVZ in LA would be 1TB BW and 70GB SSD for 60USD/year.
    If you wish I can adjust it to 50GB SSD instead of 70GB and add another 1TB of bw.

Sound good, if you can 50ssd 1tb bw and 50 USD for a year

• VirMach - 3/2GB/50GB-SSD/2TB OVZ - $49/yr (leb30 code)

• @bersy said:
    VirMach - 3/2GB/50GB-SSD/2TB OVZ - $49/yr (leb30 code)

He claims 10TB Traffic. That isn't gonna work.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • @WSS said:

@bersy said:

He claims Sound good, if you can 50ssd 1tb bw and 50 USD for a year so I believe it is gonna work

• bersybersy Member
    edited November 2017

WSS said: He claims 10TB Traffic. That isn't gonna work.

My bad, missed that. That's gonna be a problem on 1Gbps then.

• @IAlwaysBeCoding said:

@WSS said:

@bersy said:

He claims Sound good, if you can 50ssd 1tb bw and 50 USD for a year so I believe it is gonna work

Maybe he just wants to throw Ishaq a bone.

• @bersy said:

It will be ok with 5tb and kvm if it is ok so we can make a deal

• bersybersy Member
    edited November 2017

Oldky said: It will be ok with 5tb and kvm if it is ok so we can make a deal

Unfortunately, I'm neither a deal maker nor a provider at all. I can only say it might be difficult to satisfy such a request.