Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

INIZ - [EU/USA] - NOT Buffalo - New York City! - Los Angeles & Amsterdam, NL - UNMETERED Incoming - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

INIZ - [EU/USA] - NOT Buffalo - New York City! - Los Angeles & Amsterdam, NL - UNMETERED Incoming

2»

Comments

• @vpnarea FWIW i also didn't accept your order 4 months ago, and I am in Bulgaria too :) MaxMind considers your IP very high risk. You should learn to turn off your VPN before placing orders.

Thanked by 1Patrick
  • @vpnarea - Businesses can CHOOSE who and who not to sell to. This is not discrimination, it's deemed a high risk area, just like insurance companies will not insure some individuals. They have that right.

Thanked by 1Patrick
  • PatrickPatrick Member
    edited August 2013

@joelgm said:
    Doesnt this happen before a client is able to pay?

Yes, it did. His was order was blocked so he couldn't pay.

He then re-ordered with a new account with a new name and VPN which maxmind approved and used a Canadian address which as a result his service was temporarily suspended until he was able to verify the address as the distance was abnormal. Only later did I find out that he had tried to order previously which was blocked automatically.

@rds100 said:
    vpnarea FWIW i also didn't accept your order 4 months ago, and I am in Bulgaria too :) MaxMind considers your IP very high risk. You should learn to turn off your VPN before placing orders.

It's not just his IP now that's marked high risk now, but no point releasing which bit to him so he can bypass it by altering details with other hosts.

We simply refused a customer because of several order attempts using various details in different countries, names and Proxy/VPNs. We at the end of the day have the right to refuse someone if we believe the order is high risk and there is nothing wrong in denying someones money because of the potential risk involved right? :)

• DroidzoneDroidzone Member
    edited August 2013

@INIZ said:
    there is nothing wrong in denying someones money because of the potential risk involved right? :)

Not at all. Unless it means denying service to all Bulgarians. That would be stooping to OVH's standards, which I sincerely hope INIZ doesnt.

' >75% of forum spam originates from Indian IPs. But I would feel profoundly if someone were to deny me service solely because I live in India.

• @joelgm said:
    Not at all. Unless it means denying service to all Bulgarians. That would be stooping to OVH's standards, which I sincerely hope INIZ doesnt.

I have no issues with them, why would I? If you read above it was denied because of several mismatch in details, VPN and address details he failed to validate.

• Obviously with verified paypal I can't be any risk

I'll beg to differ that verified paypal accounts don't pose any risk. PayPal's fraud detection sucks compared to other payment methods (like merchant accounts) and from my experience when I accepted it, a seller is just as likely to be scammed by a buyer with a verified account holder as they are by an unverified account holder.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@DomainBop said:
    I'll beg to differ that verified paypal accounts don't pose any risk. PayPal's fraud detection sucks compared to other payment methods (like merchant accounts) and from my experience when I accepted it, a seller is just as likely to be scammed by a buyer with a verified account holder as they are by an unverified account holder.

That. Any fraudulent PayPal account can be verified using a VCC. Verification is near to pointless.

• @Nyr said:
    That. Any fraudulent PayPal account can be verified using a VCC. Verification is near to pointless.

Probably true. But if Paypal wouldnt accept VCCs, some of us couldnt have purchased any VPSes.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@joelgm said:
    Probably true. But if Paypal wouldnt accept VCCs, some of us couldnt have purchased any VPSes.

No problem with that at all, I was just giving that point :)

• Can I pay 25 / 6 months and have my current lowendtalk special upgraded to the VZ2048-YEARLY special?

• @JamesGTRS said:
    Can I pay 25 / 6 months and have my current lowendtalk special upgraded to the VZ2048-YEARLY special?

Submit ticket and we'll take a look

• vpnareavpnarea Member
    edited August 2013

I'm sorry but INIZ is misleading you. At the time I received this email from them:

"Your data is in a high risk database, we're unable to accept your order.

Regards,"

I've placed an order with my name, my address, my IP (no VPN/proxy).
    As soon as I placed the order, almost like always MaxMind deemed me high risk. I then opened ticket and this was the reply (see above).

As you see he is trying to make you believe that I ordered with different name before he refused my order - I did not. I did it after he refused to prove my point that if my address is not in Bulgaria the order will be approved - and it was.

NOTE: The second order attempt to prove the BG discrimination was still with my Name (unlike the lie he told) just different address, even the company name was the same.
    Also note that I'm paying from my company's PayPal account, it's one thing to think that personal verified account of PayPal is no guarantee of abuse, but when the account is Business account, it means I sent PayPal big deal of documents to get it approved and they do deal Bulgaria as special case so they did really look at my details. Also the address which is registered with paypal is verified as well = confirmed! Therefor why do you think that you do a better job than paypal at verifying addresses?

He did not at any time asked me to prove my address on the first order. Which I could have easily done - but I wouldn't have as all the remaining 80+- companies I have servers with never asked me to, so if you ask me, proving your address is not a practice.

FACTS:
    From close to 80 companies, only yours and DragonVPS (or DragonServers) ever refused my order after opening a ticket. Since my first order of VPS, EVER it has placed me in MaxMind que. I live in London too during each year and even when I'm placing order since there MaxMind would still place me in a queue, so I'm not bitching about being placed in the que, I'm complaining that after opening a ticket I was shot down without any offer to even prove my identity or my low-risk value.

Whatever Iniz is saying is NOT true that he asked for verification, he did NOT do that at my first order attempt.

I tried buying VPS, I have reputable business, one of the leaders in my industry, they FAILED to recognize me as a good customer.

@INIZ saying that you should not reveal why I was denied order it's pointless, because I don't need to circumvent any fraud checks, I can pass them all as I'm a legal participant in the internet business, If you look at my website you will see that many companies already trust me.

@rds100 In that case I was not with VPN when I was shot down on my first order attempt.
    It has been months since I forgot to switch off VPN, everybody learns. VPN was not the problem here.

@INIZ You say you have the right to refuse customers who never abused your services before (on my first order attempt you can not argue I ever did something to you)?
    How many customers you have from Eastern Europe and Africa? I bet much less than anybody else here.

Discriminators and now that I read what you've replied - Liers.

I would not place my data at their hands. I suggest you don't either, after all if they afford to refuse new customers don't delay their voyage to the world of financial crisis.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited August 2013

@vpnarea said:
    I'm sorry but INIZ is misleading you.

Nope, why would we need to?

I've placed an order with my name, my address, my IP (no VPN/proxy).
    As soon as I placed the order, almost like always MaxMind deemed me high risk. I then opened ticket and this was the reply (see above).

Correct, your 'data' not your country so we have nothing against Bulgarians so do not put such statements out there.

As you see he is trying to make you believe that I ordered with different name before he refused my order - I did not. I did it after he refused to prove my point that if my address is not in Bulgaria the order will be approved - and it was.
    NOTE: The second order attempt to prove the BG discrimination was still with my Name (unlike the lie he told) just different address, even the company name was the same.
    Also note that I'm paying from my company's PayPal account, it's one thing to think that personal verified account of PayPal is no guarantee of abuse, but when the account is Business account, it means I sent PayPal big deal of documents to get it approved and they do deal Bulgaria as special case so they did really look at my details. Also the address which is registered with paypal is verified as well = confirmed! Therefor why do you think that you do a better job than paypal at verifying addresses?

You did, recheck your emails and check your surname. It's clearly different.

So what if you're paying from a verified paypal, this means nothing to us with the amount of fraud we have received from Verified PayPals and even CCs with matching AVS/CVV. A business account is not hard at all, you just enter a company or business name and PayPal converts your account immediately into business account and displays a company name.

Also, you say you have a company. We were unable to verify the entered company name in Bulgaria Company DB.

You order then from a VPN (Peer1) which MaxMind allowed, we manually review all PAID orders regardless of it passing MaxMind. We then checked your company name and host names for previous orders and the previous one came up. As a result we asked for proof that the Canadian address you entered is yours.

You failed to reply back to us verifying it is your address in which you resulted to posting here.

We rejected you on the basis of multiple account, different surnames, unable to verify address, VPN/Proxy used, high risk personal data according to maxmind (note not saying which part of your details so you cannot evade other future hosts). With the potential risk involved we denied your money, i'm sorry we were not able to live up to your standard by accepting fake details or details entered that are not of your own.

• vpnareavpnarea Member
    edited August 2013

You're confused, I made 2 orders and you're talking about the wrong order:

First order with INIZ - order number: 8626039397, my real IP and real details from Bulgaria, I was refused as client without even a request for verification:

Company:
    http://brra.bg -> register of bulgarian companies, my company appears there clearly, I'm happy to send you the full link to verify it on private message. It also shows my name, address (same on PayPal) and other data.

Name:
    Name on first order (8626039397) corresponds to the name there listed in brra.bg as owner of the company. It's my own name. Again, I'm happy to send you the page link. The company name even it has official english translation - equal to the company name I supplied at your order form.

IP: The IP on first order (all you wrote above is for second order) was a bulgarian mobile internet ISP's IP, nothing to do with Peer1, check your record for first order, not second.

Peer1 IP was second IP of second order so it's not relative to your refusal of accepting me as client, because you refused me before ever seeing second order with canadian details, you only saw my bulgarian details.

Address:
    It was bulgarian address, not canadian, are you blind? 8626039397 order number it shows bulgarian address even now on your web site.

At the time INIZ refused me as client all my details were 100% genuine and correct, corresponding to http://brra.bg National bulgarian company register.

Second order with INIZ - order number 2579570238
    I made this order after you refused my first order when I was with real bulgarian IP + details, to show that with canadian data you will accept me and you did, they allowed me to stay if I can prove my address.

So when I'm canadian you allow me to stay if I can identify myself, but when I'm bulgarian you don't ask for verification, you just said "No" directly?

I just wanted to share my experience, I tried ordering they refused me as client without requesting any sort of verification to satisfy their high expectations.5 minutes later I ordered with fancy address and they gave me a chance to accept me if I can prove I'm from a better country.

@INIZ It's obvious I did not try to evade you on second order, I wouldn't have used my real name. I just did it so that I can prove that you would accept me if I'm not from Bulgaria and you did.

Instead of defending yourself apologize to the community and say that next time somebody from the second world signs up you will ask for verification if you're suspicious, you will not just say "we can not accept you because you're high risk", just because MaxMind said so. Every second person has been queued by MaxMind.

I will not further reply, apologies for everybody's wasted time on this thread.

• We did not contact you on your first order as it was automatically cancelled by MaxMind before you could make payment, as stated several times we do not contact clients with blocked or fraud orders.

Your second order passed and that shouldn't have and hence we emailed for account verification otherwise you'll be refunded for payment you made (which we did as you failed to respond with verification and used someone elses address which in itself is illegal)

I am not going to respond again on this matter as you're trying to take it out of context and definitely not going to apologies to someone trying to evade blocked orders

• www.lowend> @INIZ said:

Submit ticket and we'll take a look

Why ask me to submit a ticket knowing the answer would be you couldn't do that?